Eye Spy & What Am I?

An (onion?) smilie, possibly?

Dissecting the riddle:

I spy something that can be created by putting two of the first letter together
Assuming we're talking about the English alphabet, that would 'A' or 'a'. Or you could be talking about the first letter on a computer keyboard and in English reading style, that would be 'Q' or 'q'.

flips a lot when angry
Don't get this part, but I don't think 'angry' is meant to be taken literally...? :reallyconfused:

and can represent the reactions of people if a mark is placed between the answer to the first clue~
The thing is we don't know what mark it is. Assuming it's a smilie, it could the underscore '_' but for the word to rhyme with Owl, it kind of contradicts the idea of it being a smilie. To rhyme with Owl would also out down the keyboard theory.

..... Don't know.

Well, I've deduced that it's definitely not a smiley and that it starts with 'A'. But what did you mean by 'putting together'?

Hmm i wonder ;p Whats the meaning of first~ Whats the meaning of together~ What do you think of when you hear flip?~

"Flips a lot when angry"
I just think it's not a regular meaning.. but some kind of perception.
The answer is posibly only have 2 letters.. ex. like ( X and Y ---> X.Y when flips become Y.X)
And
But i suppose that also has to deal with some knowledge in a certain thing....
this intimation, make me curious.. :evillaugh:

It's just example sam.. ;p
i wonder if it'll be ( O and O ) (and become one face O_O)
but.. that flips.. i don't really get it :goodtea:

Well this is hard, if no body get what you means.. ;p
that "angry" what's that means? an angry expression that created for the facial on clue 1 and 3.. or a regular angry expression that living creatures have?

The second clue would be the bigish clue with the first to confirm if you got the answer and the third to give a clue as to what the first may be~

x_x it's official.... samy is now the riddler x_x

Riddler_009.jpg

Hmm.. if it's not crocodile then what.. ;p
The one who'll flips when they angry is crocodile XD

Ah i see.. my bad ;p
But still.. can't figure it out :laughpanda:

Lol a table? xD
TT <-- Table~
Tables flip due to anger~
T_T <-- Reaction to flipping of table~

What is found in the deepest trenches and among the highest clouds but unseen by the normal person~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload the dead links please? Just a few of them.
町ぐるみの罠
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162040 RJ01159136 RJ01157844 RJ01154992 RJ01159305 RJ01162536 RJ01156255 RJ01154807 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on UFO's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01133653 RJ01154170 RJ01148703 RJ01162430 RJ01154889 RJ01128228 RJ01163496 in mexa ? thx