Eye Spy & What Am I?

Hmmm. I first thought air, and then water, but those both don't seem to fit.

The "can't disappear" part is giving me trouble. Hmmmm. Is it energy?

I'd say the same reason is why Anime can't be right :P I think we would have heard of a lot more deaths by now.

Hmm what if there was tons of death but we never hear about it cuz the media thinks it uninteresting ;p "Random boy died in room while watching anime for x hours straight"

Earth :runhappy:

The last time something like that happened it DID get news though. Last time was a guy dying at some internet cafe where he was gaming or something like that. Happened a few months ago I think.

I heard a lot of news like that...
people died at internet cafe because they've been playing games for 3 days straight...

I think the problem I've heard with that tends to be a heart one. Like after so long of sitting, suddenly standing can put immense immediate strain on the body and can cause heart failure.

Didn't heard about that..
Well they've been playing like 3-6 days without rest & have been only eating cup noodles, no wonder they have some problems and died :\

Another problem: lots of times in these cases they just haven't been eating anything at all.

Lol hmm... yeah they need to do a little something else at least... not good to just sit there all day x.x

Next guess is... cotton balls~

Hmmm. I first thought air, and then water, but those both don't seem to fit.

The "can't disappear" part is giving me trouble. Hmmmm. Is it energy?
If you mix air & energy, you get right answer
However
Enegy it's right too
I mean a warm
Energy it's even more rightly, then warm

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; Your guess was right after all. Make up a riddle. I only mentioned you so that you will know about this, no stress is neccessary :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/