Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I'm planning to make a new circle and...
there will be 9 people including me w

『Wow thats going to be more than just a star xD』

『But anyway, Version 2』
Version2.png

『And now...』

『[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] ; are you okay with it like this?』

Reactions: renano
Okay,Nazaka.I wait.

I hear that that is amazing.Enjoy your game time.
I decided I never played MMO because it will spoil me.

『But the house where we let him stay (and live at all) is mine! >_<』

No it's not! Ur old and always just sit around and play mahjong with other old people!
I am paying the rent! >.<

『I'm not old at all! My current body is only 1x old!!!! Its just you who thinks that having a grandparent who is only few years away from you is weird thus delusioned herself that I'm old!:objection:

『Wow thats going to be more than just a star xD』

『But anyway, Version 2』
Version2.png

『And now...』

『[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ;, [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] ; are you okay with it like this?』

i love what u have done for me maddie

Ur current body isnt old~ But if we are talking about ur first body u are a old geezer :XD:

『My first body and true body was an owl and it is dead now! That geezer was my first human body. And who cares about it now anyway?! It has no consciousness and is only able to eat, poo, play mahjong without even being able to sleep! How many times did I tell you that that isn't me and we should just throw that trash away before it loses all the money we earn playing that mahjong since it can't learn and always loses!!??』

The geezer isn't u? How can I see the difference between u and him? u both suck at mahjong :sigh:

『Seriously?! How can you not see any difference between an old geezer that can't even talk and a scientifically created cute 1x years old nekomimi girl that is my current body?! Its true that I still suck at mahjong though...』

Why..am I an perverted childhood friend? :deadsad:
I only tried to sneak a peek at Inori-chan once.. (so far.. :x)

『So I was right! You are sick with prosopagnosia too! ^_^』

Perverted childhood freind and a violent childhood friend :D

『Poor Inori... So she was sick with such a horrible sickness... And now she doesn't want to worry us so she just changed the subject without admitting it... Poor poor girl T_T』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hi, can anyone upload or reupload this? RJ058990
こめ( wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you update please to v1.06 this one?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-キツネスキークラフト-【体験版更新】誘惑の妖狐~序盤体験版~v1-02.1473747/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162234 RJ01159190 RJ01116123 RJ01122572 RJ01144367 RJ01145525 RJ01145540 in mexa ? thx
MMD General Discussion → https://matrix.to/#/!oBcxvNjtYLrFCMzUgc:matrix.org
If the IPFS link NOT WORK for you, you need change the link domain part as below
Link has keyword: crust
  • gw.w3ipfs.cn:10443
  • gateway.crustgateway.com
  • gw.crustgw.work
  • gw.smallwolf.me
  • gw.crust-gateway.xyz
Link has keyword: chainsafe
  • ipfs-chainsafe.dev
putkarak wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you upload RJ248709 ? no one uploaded this release