Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Saber Wars: The Caliburn Awakens

I rather buy an account with Jeanne in it than X. The account is 100% mine, thanks. :8 X only got the cool looks but she feels weak at the same time.
I'll just wait for that one guy to put up his Tamamo / Jeanne then if ever. Every friend I see is 90% Sabers 10% Others.

Reactions: trtlatstewa

I rather buy an account with Jeanne in it than X. The account is 100% mine, thanks. :8 X only got the cool looks but she feels weak at the same time.
I'll just wait for that one guy to put up his Tamamo / Jeanne then if ever. Every friend I see is 90% Sabers 10% Others.

xD Jeanne isn't worth as much as X when X is limited xD She's not the best 5* Assassin however she's still very viable. If you want a Jeanne main I would suggest adding [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION] ; He have a Jeanne main account ;3

xD Jeanne isn't worth as much as X when X is limited xD She's not the best 5* Assassin however she's still very viable. If you want a Jeanne main I would suggest adding [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION] ; He have a Jeanne main account ;3

Isn't worth much? xD says the King who wanted her. ^
Sadly I don't even want nor interested in X. Waver is unexpected, he seems cool and quite useful. My poor man account only have two 5 stars servant.

What I wanted are Scat, Jeanne and Lancelot. Others are just extras to me.

Isn't worth much? xD says the King who wanted her. ^
Sadly I don't even want nor interested in X. Waver is unexpected, he seems cool and quite useful. My poor man account only have two 5 stars servant.

What I wanted are Scat, Jeanne and Lancelot. Others are just extras to me.

Well if we compare Jeanne and X, X is definitely worth more since she have a time limited tag attached to it, but if X ever get permanently added then Jeanne will be worth more. Its just more of a rarity when you can't roll X after this event until they decide to release her again.

Waver is one of the best Caster after buff, him and Tamamo make a very solid tank team. Scathach is currently time limited, Lancelot and Jeanne is one of the rarer 4* and 5* but they're both permanent, so they'll probably come when you least expect them xD

X may worth more to you. She ain't for me. xD I'm playing Waifu Order here. Not Fate-mon get em' all.
Before anyone saying about me waifu Lancelot, he just badass. That's all. Need a knight to protect waifus.

X may worth more to you. She ain't for me. xD I'm playing Waifu Order here. Not Fate-mon get em' all.
Before anyone saying about me waifu Lancelot, he just badass. That's all. Need a knight to protect waifus.

I by no means ranked X over Jeanne because she's a Saberface, in fact Jeanne is known to be a Saberface as well. The reason why I ranked X being worth more is purely because of the time limited status like I've said before, not because she's is in any shape of form better than Jeanne, in fact Jeanne is a much better Servant that can be used in many more situation than X, but when something is limited release, they're generally worth more value than something that you can obtain whenever you want.

Think of it this way, there is a figure of Jeanne that you can only get if you pre-order it, it will only be released in quantity of 3000 only and will be released once only. There is also another figure of Jeanne, but she'll be available whenever you have the money to get her. Which one will be worth more in term of value over time? Of course the limited one because its rare, compared to something that people can just get whenever they want, and that's the only real reason why I ranked X over Jeanne at in terms of "value" at the moment.

My account with jeanne : 829414026 ; tamamae: 428607553 if you need jeanne as support. im only putting artoria star as her ce tho.

From here on the term "value" shall be defined as the price of one starter account with the said char on Taobao~

Wonder what to do about farming, even if you can farm Z with like 170% points it is a pretty brutal farm for 2mil.

My account with jeanne : 829414026 ; tamamae: 428607553 if you need jeanne as support. im only putting artoria star as her ce tho.

Alright added, thanks :D. My IGN : やはぎ (subject to change)

And you guys gonna sell your accounts? Well, I'm bringing mine to my grave. So no value.:redface:

Should be added now.

I got tamamae account from trading my starter nero+mor not long ago, and jeanne is my main, probably gonna sell them if im bored to death with the nightmare roll. xD

Alright added, thanks :D. My IGN : やはぎ (subject to change)

And you guys gonna sell your accounts? Well, I'm bringing mine to my grave. So no value.:redface:

Please readd my jeanne account, cant seem to add you so i removed the request just now.

Please readd my jeanne account, cant seem to add you so i removed the request just now.

Requested.
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION]; Can support me an Okita with Bloom?

Requested.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=5300]Xenosia[/MENTION]; Can support me an Okita with Bloom?

I thought I've Okita 200% Pure Bloom out?

I have to wait I guess. Didn't see your support on the list.

With how broken friendlist is in FGO it wouldn't be a surprise to never see someone for a while if the play times are somewhat staggered.

Incidentally the other day I saw myself on the random friendlist portion, that's some pretty amazing coding there yorokobe.

With how broken friendlist is in FGO it wouldn't be a surprise to never see someone for a while if the play times are somewhat staggered.

Incidentally the other day I saw myself on the random friendlist portion, that's some pretty amazing coding there yorokobe.

Funny thing is? Still no announcement on fixing this shitting Friendlist system yet >_>

That's assuming you've added me to friendlist xD

I'm pretty sure you are the fancy colored name Seiba (in katakana) no?

Finally gotten myself another copy of Star CE. Must be tired of getting Sandanzuki-ed by Okitas.
Does the Star 50% attack stack?

Yes, Stars stack.

Chances are that nothing will get fixed for a long, long time, but nonetheless seeing yourself on random supports is rather sad.

Built a pretty decent heart count after all the Noto farming, wonder if I should switch to farming Z now if I want to make 2mil on minimal Apple use, hmm~

Chances are that nothing will get fixed for a long, long time, but nonetheless seeing yourself on random supports is rather sad.

Built a pretty decent heart count after all the Noto farming, wonder if I should switch to farming Z now if I want to make 2mil on minimal Apple use, hmm~

Is there suppose to be a survey after tomorrow's short maintenance? People really need to ask for friendlist change >_> This shit is so broken >_>

Also is it me or event for farming level 80-85 (since I'm aiming for materials and things), the income for Arturium is still much lower than Honoji points >_>?

I'm pretty sure you are the fancy colored name Seiba (in katakana) no?

Yea that me xD I suppose you just haven't seen me on friend list since its rather random xD

Yea that me xD I suppose you just haven't seen me on friend list since its rather random xD

Your current support is Nero 50/60 with 1 star CE. I think the support is based on who is the leader in your 1st party.

Your current support is Nero 50/60 with 1 star CE. I think the support is based on who is the leader in your 1st party.

Yes, that's right, that is because I was doing the Tesla quest where I put Nero and Tamacat to clear the first two stage to ensure the safety of my Lancers. You should see Okita now that I've finished with the Tesla run through

We get only one ticket for writing that much crap or can we just skip those and just pick on the options? I rather stay quiet in case this is a trap to bait out gaijins from playing their game. One ticket is nothing, give me 10 and I'll yolo.

We get only one ticket for writing that much crap or can we just skip those and just pick on the options? I rather stay quiet in case this is a trap to bait out gaijins from playing their game. One ticket is nothing, give me 10 and I'll yolo.

From what I can read from reddit, they know plenty of gaijin play this game anyway, not like they care as long as people throw their wallet to the screen/phone >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!