[Music] Galgame Vocal MP3 Collection [1989-2023]

minoricloud

Aug 2, 2022
anng5j.png

This collection serves as an archive for eroge songs over the years (1989-2023). Derived from IMS' Galgame Vocal Collection.

☆ Features:​
  • Openings, endings, image songs, insert songs, remixes and self covers from various games as well as their anime adaptions.
  • Otome, BL, and doujin visual novels are included.
  • Romanised song and artists' names. Most album names will be left in Japanese.
  • Text files containing missing songs for each year.
  • Lossy audio quality (320kbps). Lowest is 60kbps.

☆ Notes:​
  • Some all-age games from eroge developers will be included (e.g. planetarian, Farland Symphony)
  • If a visual novel has no theme songs, but their anime/OVA adaptation has them, some of them will be included.
  • A website has been made, however development has been put on hold.
  • If you've seen a recent galgame vocal collection torrent, that's not me. That version is outdated with many errors. This is a one-person project.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:YHIINYNGCPJ4US6YIWHYUVZS6GOZWEO6&dn

thx for the hard work,but cannot get torrent
any way to upload 07-23 musics on icedrive or gdrive links ? thanks in advance:oops:

Last edited:
thx for the hard work,but cannot get torrent
any way to upload 07-23 musics on icedrive or gdrive links ? thanks in advance:oops:
I probably should of stuck to download links since I cannot for the life of me setup port forwarding properly (it doesn't even work no matter what I do). As soon as everything's uploaded I'll DM you the folder and those who're interested.

Reactions: crimson1117
Many thanks for your hard works,
but there're no seeds at all.:cry:
I stuck at 12% and most of people are 0%...
Will you please re-seed again ?:rolleyes:
or upload to 1File, Mega and so on.
Thank you so so much.:giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread