Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:XD: funny and amazing and strange, oh renano may i be the he that you'd like to marry:bepraised:

*cough back to the point
okay yay umm.....the story bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla and bla bla 20 minutes bla bla for bla bla ahh what the heck its not my entry , continues bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla~
33ww6eb.jpg
nice story eh~

Haha~

Thank you Ralium. ^^

I could have made the story longer... but I think it's 'just enough' for now~

The key to a story is to make the reader feel like he or she is a part of it. Have them engaged and read to the very end while recalling some of the parts.

Whether it's funny or informative, the most important is 'feeling'.

I like your picture. xD

Good use of text on his shirt. ;3

I like the colors especially the red.

Interesting 'story'. xD

lol thank you thank you thank you~xD

the story umm there's not much to say since this drawing is........strange..you know D:

renano's the best,may renano The artist live longer and show her amazing ART yay :3

It's not strange. It's all about personal perspective.

I find it amusing and very endearing in a way... because I know you tried and put thought into it.

Hope to see more of your work as well. xD

@ renano That does[nt] look good [for me]. But there always is a solution...
MdJ8h.jpg

Since there is no more picture anymore I dont need to worry about anymore about renano winning. :D

@ Ralium I like the story like, especially the part with that "bla bla bla".

Reactions: renano
@ AG

Pertaining to the avatar... thank you for the compliment.

The background doesn't need to be colored. Just set it to 'transparent' after you render it when you save the picture as .png or .gif format. Although .png is better for graphics.

I like to render pictures. ^^

Also, I have considered being a Mod before. Not sure still if I want to be one.

@ Teddy

Lol~ I use AdBlock Plus too.

I guess you'll be winning for sure. xD

Thank you for liking my picture.

@ Genjo

I summoned you! :fulfilled:

Last edited:
@ AG

Pertaining to the avatar... thank you for the compliment.

The background doesn't need to be colored. Just set it to 'transparent' after you render it when you save the picture as .png or .gif format. Although .png is better for graphics.

I like to render pictures. ^^

Also, I have considered being a Mod before. Not sure still if I want to be one.

you're drawing yeah did looks great! :dthumbup:

Btw you should apply to become a Mod i could see you doing fine job for the community here! :bigeyes:

Reactions: renano
I had a feeling that the background was transparent, but I wasn't too sure. it proves more useful to Decalcomania in my opinion since he makes sigs/avatar.

Yes, you mentioned considering becoming a mod before~ I wonder what responsibilities you would have been given had you become a mod. =]

thank you teddybear hmm if i make this my entry i'll change the story tough the requirements aren't fit there should be a part of my body~

but of-course renano or dice would win

AhGwee umm is that alright or is it great that your name is there?? :fulfilled:

lol renano if you became a mod that would be cool and i'll fear you alittle or..... :eathead: but it would be fun i'd like to see the power you'll have ^^

Last edited:
@ Genjo

Haha~

Thank you as well.

It's not a finalized product, but it'll do for now until I submit something else.

If I'm a Mod I have to be on more often at least that is what Sam said.

@ AG

Nero has good taste and knows what he wants. I'm sure he'll take into consideration the transparent background.

I only wanted to be a Mod to hand out trophies. xD

@ Ralium

Lol~

If I'm a Mod, I might be able to close those LPWs faster. xD

I won't abuse my power and I think I'll need to take into consideration a slight change of rules for myself since I'm a Mod.

Last edited:
Ahh, didn't know Mods hand out trophies xD

I'm not sure Ralium. It was the spur of the moment~ :3

:beglife:renano will change then there will be no love:foreveralone: then i'll just go to a desert sit there for the rest of my life thinking about the old renano~

:sowwy: AhGwee you mean its not alright that your name is there??:deadsad:

I'm glad my name is there. What I meant by that was I'm not sure why I was happy my name was there? *ehehe*

:runhappy:

I'm glad my name is there. What I meant by that was I'm not sure why I was happy my name was there? *ehehe*

Because of bromance?~

It should be possible to hand out awards if Pinky can do it.

Pinky hands out SOTM trophies from what I remember. Unless she hands out other things too? :3

why not friend ^^

renano is evil yes she will give awards but i believe that she will do more stuff EVIL.....

I'm sadistic and slightly evil due to my lack of sensitivity for others at times. xD

If I'm not active enough I might get my Mod Badge removed... who knows. I'm not too sure.

Need to ask another Mod to know its ups and downs.

:sigh: now that i think of egozi should've been there too :gotidea:maybe if i remove samy's name and put egozi instead xD

hmm you can atleast come once everyweek right renano ^^ tough i'd love to see you more often~

Zion (egozi) appears 'harmless' or isn't 'super'. xD

Still not too sure.

I try to come on whenever possible~ Good to see you as well.

As you used to say, "I am a pen."

Therefore, a pen would fit your image the most~ :goodtea:

hmm your going to draw shiki!!?????????????

sweet lovely sadistic artistic tasty yummy wonderful caring evil smexy renano ^^

nah, just doodle something.. :goodtea:

i already drew a human in hopes that i could change things here and there for the animal part xD

and what should i do about the pen now? should i make the fingers leak some ink? >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html