Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For this contest, I would like Sam, Nero, and AG to decide what to give as a prize.

Could be a joint prize, could be individual prizes, or something else.

You guys decide.

Once you reach a decision, then just inform me.

I'm working on the prize as we speak. But I don't know which place I should make it for...

From the way I see it, first place is already pre-determined. Which leaves us to decide what to do for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. Will you be making a signature via photoshop shop Sam? Though the idea I have in mind is having us draw something and then having Decal use his photoshop skills to possibly add fine details and colour to our work which we would present as prizes for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. :goodtea:

Last edited:
Nero is already making something.

Maybe find some way to have AG and Sam incorporate something (drawing, etc.) into what Nero is making?

From the way I see it, first place is already pre-determined. Which leaves us to decide what to do for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. Will you be making a signature via photoshop shop Sam? Though the idea I have in mind is having us draw something and then having Decal use his photoshop skills to possibly add fine details and colour to our work which we would present as prizes for 2nd, 3rd and 3th place. :goodtea:

Nyaa~

Im fine with attempting to photoshop something... but im quite a complete newbie at it xD Anything is fine as long as i can do it...

You too now Sam?! >.<

Guess my mind is still quite slow. Thought I pressed the '4' key... Hmm, a newbie. I'm not even at a level of a newbie. :goodtea:

Lol~

Newbies, amateurs, novices, greenhorns, or whatever you want to call yourselves... decide on something~

Ehh well actually im not really either xD Never touched photoshop... well not for long...

Then stick to what you know or feel right at home with.

Whatever the prize is, I'm sure it'll be splendid.

Hmm itll probably be a drawing :3 Small little thing so it doesnt take too much time but still have a bit of effort~

Well bigger projects... need more time and already working on one... so just something smaller~

EHH?! :surprised: I'll probably be drawing too. Zero skills in photoshop :goodtea:

Make something that adjusts accordingly to your interests and time.

So... individual work or joint?

From the looks of it, it'll be individual work from everyone, though I'd like to do something joint as I don't have any skills in making a sig. :goodtea:

From the looks of it, it'll be individual work from everyone, though I'd like to do something joint as I don't have any skills in making a sig. :goodtea:

Doesn't need to be a sig.

A drawing of a cake or an animal is good.

A picture or video congratulating them.

It's 'individual' work for a reason.

We could do Decal. ^^

I do one half while you do the other if we plan to make a 'congratulations' banner.

A video...I'll give it some thought :goodtea:

Regarding what Nero stated...

That's probably one of the reasons why I didn't suggest a joint prize, AhGwee. ^^;;

Depending on the person, making a banner as a group or any joint prize requires everyone to participate... However, we can forget or we're busy or they didn't know.

Still, go right ahead. I'm letting you guys call the shots.

I see. Righty-oh then Rennie. I'll focus on one individual work for now. :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/