Happy birthday ASF to your 2th. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy go dance to the pony pokey song..... And lay off the strawberry & vanilla..... It minnnneeeeessssss..... You can have the chocolate.... Don't really like it much....

Hmm..... Maybe not..... It probably gone by the time someone come to post......

Good luck on that.... What me to shrunk you like "Honey, I shrunk the kids" movies......

Hmm that cake is large enough for a loli to sit on it ;p Would i really need to shrink myself? xD

It how big is the cake..... Is it like the big peach from the movie???? Or was it an apple????

Lol big enough to make a tunnel ;p They dont really show how large this cake is either anyhow~

Lol digging through cake and looking for fruits instead of gems and stuff? xD Never though they would have that much of a sweet tooth~

But gems could be sold and they somehow have inf. food stuff+storage in their house since noone has ever seen the 7 dwarves sell their gems or buy food ;p

Sell.... They never trust human..... So digging through cakes is more funner.....

Hmm but where would they get that giant cake? :goodtea: I suppose some elfs would work for that~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779