Hello from a not native english speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... bromance is when males who are straight have a deep connection or bond for one another.

Very true. Games do provide much assistance in teaching any language.

There is a person who read the game manual that came in English even though he didn't understand, but kept practicing.

People do type differently at times in forums like Sam mentioned. So, try to follow his steps as well.

Last edited:
Haha... bromance is when males who are straight have a deep connection or bond for one another.

Ah ok i understand but i'm not sure to have deep connection with people. I'm a little loner (it's the good adjective?)

People do type differently at times in forums like Sam mentioned. So, try to follow his steps as well.

I'm not sure to have understand this quote and post of samyeung46.

My ponctuation is not correct?

Welcome to ASF...
Have fun, and enjoy your stay...

I'm not so good at english my self since I don't use em every day now..
Hope your english got better after you join this forum...

May The God be with you...

[MENTION=29184]Coquin_Gamer[/MENTION]

That is fine to be 'a little loner'.

Even on forums, people can have a slight connection to one another.

Therefore, a form of 'bromance' may erupt no matter how big or small.

Sam was mostly referring as to how people type in the forums in relation to real life.

In real life, we would do our best to type 'perfectly' or accordingly to grammatical rules.

In forums, we would be more casual and wouldn't care as much about grammar.

That's why, Sam suggested that even though the forums may help in teaching you English, but it's still good to be mindful of proper English techniques when writing in the real world.

So he also suggested to study up on punctuation and other uses of the English language.

Ah ok i understand but i'm not sure to have deep connection with people. I'm a little loner (it's the right adjective?)

I'm not sure to have understand this quote and post of samyeung46.

My punctuation is not correct?

Hmm well even English speakers can get confused about stuff~ But your grammar is decent~ [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Ojou sama has pretty good grammar so she would probably be a nice teacher :3

Or just ask me because renano and I have the same language arts skills.

Nero (Decalcomania) is very well-versed. He can assist in English if you would like.

I do not mind as well.

Alex appears to help correct when asked.

Many can guide you. ^^

/me pushes Sam forward

Even Sam~

Ehh why me? D: I dun really use correct grammar on the forums and stuff...
Hmm well a tip could be to look for words that have the red squiggly under then~ those may be misspelled but there are a lot of words that are correct which spell check doesnt know....
Alex... he usually come along when theres something to call out with his "distortion" ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/