Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRave

May 7, 2014
I am GraveRave it is a pleasure I love anime alot but money is tight so i spend most my time on MMOs I'm an ex Elsword NA supporter I used to enjoy it there but the community went to hell(not telling what happened here i don't wana be negative in my intro). I am not the brightest bulb with grammar I do try. If you wana hang out that's awesome!!(not in person so awkward). If you got any games or anime I would love to listen to what you have to say just remember I don't have much money at the moment. I hope to make some friends outside facebook using facebook as a tool to meet people is fun but it's starting to be a bad idea.

Newbie of these forums:
GraveRave(RaidScarr,Raiden Kaiser,and other known aliaises i used on facebook)

Reactions: uenchuceli
Hello and welcome in your new world of ASF GraveRave! - I hope, that you with us and with the stuff here your fun find will^^!

:fulfilled: Welcome To ASF Forum GraveRave :fulfilled:
:cheerleader: Share your feel Happy and Enjoy with all member ASF :cheerleader:

Thank you guys!! Sorry some nasty glitch happened my account for some reason when I went to login my password was rejected over and over again and I had no way to contact anyone for help so this is my new account you will see me as this account instead of GraveRave don't worry I don't plan on using multiple accounts this is the only one I am gona use now sorry staff sorry guys

can staff please tears the down I feel ashamed I cant login to GraveRave because of a password glitch and had to make this account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)