Hello ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soysuva

Apr 25, 2016
Greetings everyone!! I'm just another average otome (reverse-harem) game's and manga's/manhwa's/manhua's fan. I love watching Asian drama's (Korean, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese, etc) and movies. Other hobbies include gaming, eating sweets/food, and listening to music(mostly pop, kpop, ballads, instrumentals). I'm Hmong American and I have an identical twin. My favorite colors are green, purple, cyan, and black. I guess that's all I'll write about myself for now.
:fulfilled:

Reactions: Vice
Hi and welcome to our little place called ASF, Soyasuva!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^-^?

Reactions: soysuva
Hello, soysuva! Welcome to Anime-Sharing! Hope you enjoy this place to your hearts content!
Although I can't help but notice, what kind of Indian dramas, do you like?
(By the way I am an Indian myself so I am kinda curious though. Hope you don't mind me asking?)

Welcomeee~! ^^ Have fun around here!

Btw, you said you like to watch Asian drama :desire: Mind if I ask what's you fav drama and if you currently watch one? ^^ (I am also a fan xD)

Hello, soysuva! Welcome to Anime-Sharing! Hope you enjoy this place to your hearts content!
Although I can't help but notice, what kind of Indian dramas, do you like?
(By the way I am an Indian myself so I am kinda curious though. Hope you don't mind me asking?)

Hello! :D I've watched "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" with my mother and we fell in love with the series. I was sad when the show ended. :'( I've also watched "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" first season and second season. Loved the main couple as well, went fan craz on trying to find if they did any other series together after watching this drama. xD I've recently finished watching Jodha Akbar (the tv series) and enjoyed the love story+plot and clothing they put into the series. Beautiful drama. :)

Welcomeee~! ^^ Have fun around here!

Btw, you said you like to watch Asian drama :desire: Mind if I ask what's you fav drama and if you currently watch one? ^^ (I am also a fan xD)

Thank you :)

I've watched lot's of Asian drama's so I have lot's of favorites. xD I'll just name a few in each country I've watched: Full House(kdrama), Secret Garden (Korean drama), Six Flying Dragons(Korean historical drama--finished and loved the plot/story, not much romance but stilled loved it), Hana Kimi (jdrama), Gokusen (jdrama), Fated to Love you (Taiwanese drama), Mei Ren Xin Ji (cdrama), Gong/Palace Lock Heart (cdrama), Legend of Nine Tails Fox (cdrama -->recently finished and loved it), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Indian drama-loved the series <3), Jodha Akbar (Indian tv series), Qubool hai (indian tv series), Ching Chang/a.k.a. Hate (Thai drama), Mae Ka Khanom Wan(thai drama), Forevermore (filipino drama-still currently watching), On The Wings Of Love(Filipino drama-still currently watching), Full house (Filipino version-loved it)...I feel like I'm missing a country, but these are all I can remember at the top of my head atm. xD

As for a current drama, there are some I've mentioned above that I'm currently watching and as for a kdrama that I'm watching atm would be "Five Children", a Taiwanese drama that I'm watching atm is "Bromance", also currently watching Got to Believe (filipino drama), and a thai drama that I'm watching atm is "Ugly Duckling Series". I want to watch more Indian tv series too, but the source of English subtitles are very limited for their drama's. :'(

But yep, that some of the drama's I've watched and currently am watching. :3

Last edited:
Hi soysuva, welcome to Anime-sharing! Hope you enjoy your time here~
Z7o2Mz.png

Welcome to the As Forum soysuva...Have Fun And enjoy your stay...ask whatever you´re want to,have fun and enjoy your stay !!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Weekend Getaways with PakRooms

Looking for a quick escape? PakRooms offers great options for weekend getaways. From serene retreats to vibrant city stays, find the perfect place to unwind and recharge. PakRooms makes short trips enjoyable and effortless.

walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193