helloo!! everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My taste is weird,right? :D :XD:

what's wrong with indonesian?

With your taste is not weird, it is of course a good choice...~

I've not problem with Indonesian, I've few Indonesian buddys here (Neko, Nawi and etc.), they're very nice and cool...~

With your taste is not weird, it is of course a good choice...~

I've not problem with Indonesian, I've few Indonesian buddys here (Neko, Nawi and etc.), they're very nice and cool...~
ohhh.. :D

wow,what they can be nice and cool?
i hope ,i can same like them :D

Lol everyone here is generally nice~ Unless you turn out to be some evil genius trying to destroy the world before i get to do so myself~ :traitor:

Well vocaloids arent completely unknown here... but theyre not well known either...

Lol everyone here is generally nice~ Unless you turn out to be some evil genius trying to destroy the world before i get to do so myself~ :traitor:

Well vocaloids arent completely unknown here... but theyre not well known either...
yeah, i think same like you :D

because,vocaloids is not fabulous.do you think about singer?how can sing a song without singer :XD:

yeah I'm cool :smug:

I know vocaloid because my friend tells me about it. And I'm very grateful to know vocaloid, it's something that change my world (okay, I know that's too exaggerated :lmao:)

Hmm so you are trying to destroy the world? :traitor:

I dont really mind computer generated stuff... well not vocaloid anyway~

Hmm so you are trying to destroy the world? :traitor:

I dont really mind computer generated stuff... well not vocaloid anyway~
how can be? :traitor:

oh..
but,how do you know computer?and how do you know internet? :XD:
yeah I'm cool :smug:

I know vocaloid because my friend tells me about it. And I'm very grateful to know vocaloid, it's something that change my world (okay, I know that's too exaggerated :lmao:)
oh really?:traitor:

i know vocaloid,from game "osu.my friend told me to play that game,and download beatmaps with singer by vocaloid.
since that i like listening vocaloid :D
and change my world to become otaku (maybe)
Thanks, ..and I'm back...~
welcome :D

Oh who knows~ Youre just holding something behind your back :traitor:

Well all games are made on some computer or another... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread