Help PPSSPP emulator S.Y.K - Renshouden Portable

Yui87

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the game S.Y.K - Renshouden Portable in the PPSSPP emulator, the text image always comes out blurry, would anyone know how to solve this problem?.

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_164328.jpg
    IMG_20240508_164328.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 159
  • Haha
Reactions: HYaoiPlus
ik i'm kind of very late but you might want to ask the same question on ppsspp discord server instead, it'll be faster to get an accurate answer

I'll try to download the game later and try it out, and it it works i'll tell you what i enabled/disabled (my setup isn't the default one)

that is, if you still need help ofc!

Reactions: Yui87
ik i'm kind of very late but you might want to ask the same question on ppsspp discord server instead, it'll be faster to get an accurate answer

I'll try to download the game later and try it out, and it it works i'll tell you what i enabled/disabled (my setup isn't the default one)

that is, if you still need help ofc!
Thank you very much, I couldn't solve the problem, I'll try to ask on discord, thank you very much again

• Love
Reactions: otome!
Hi everyone, I have a problem with the game S.Y.K - Renshouden Portable in the PPSSPP emulator, the text image always comes out blurry, would anyone know how to solve this problem?.
i just tried it out on my pc with default settings (i usually play on my phone with altered settings but i dont have enough space for the game lol) and everything worked fine... so yeah you might want to ask on their discord, but before you do that, try this out, it helped me on my phone with a blackscreen issue with storm lover :

Settings>Graphics>Performance>Buffer Graphics Commands (faster, input lag) > Up to 1

default should be up to 2 so you need to chage that

if your game still doesn't work then try to update your ppsspp app and if it still doesnt work yeah ask on discord or on their forum (idk which one they're most active on)

good luck!

and if it still doesn't work, the ps2 of syk renshouden version might do the job! on pc the best emulator is pcsx2 and on android for me (and i dont have a snapdragon chip) aethersx2 works wonders with otome games!

• Love
Reactions: Yui87

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on caminante654's profile.
Genryuu79 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please reup the mexa link for RJ01065779?
Thanks in advance.
VidMate APK is a Free Video Downloader App for Mobile Phones. Download VidMate and Get Free MP3 Music, HD videos from Facebook, Whatsapp & TikTok etc. https://vidmateapps.org/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01156651 RJ01155561 RJ01150168 RJ01158637 RJ01133329 RJ01154470 RJ01155298 RJ01154881 in mexa ? thx
Astrivveyr wrote on Lebedev's profile.