Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyu

Dec 2, 2013
Hey there,

I'm Kyu and I'm new. I'm not a forum professional so I don't really know how to start this presentation nor what to say.

So I'm 26 and I'm still a student. I don't watch a lot of animes but I do read a lot of mangas. I also like hentai and I like to talk about it without any shame, I hope this is a good place for this. Like many of us, I'm also a gamer that enjoys japanese games. Besides otaku culture, I enjoy playing guitar and drinking booze. That's right, I'm your typical useless guy.

English is not my first language, so feel free to correct me as I want to learn.

Have a good night/day/whatever and thank you for reading this !

Welcome to AS Kyu~

Hmm... well i guess theres the pure and innocent room for hentai stuff... if theres talk there O.o Not sure? Theres talks in the spams and games though?

Pokes the stuff in my siggy if it interests you~

Hey [MENTION=78729]kyu[/MENTION]; :hi: Welcome to Anime Sharing. What is your native language?

sup brah and Welcome to ASF, drop by Picture Corner and Hentai Corner and behold its awesomeness

Welcome to ASF Kyu
:cheering:

Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.

ASF-teamへようこそ, Kyu!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Picture corner sure looks awesome !
Oh, and my native language is French, I'm belgian.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to ASF kyu ~ :fluteangel:

A simple "hello" would suffice as an introduction honestly XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html