Heyoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Yamamoto

If I had those red eyes..
Dec 5, 2013
NEW MEMBER. THAT'S ME, AIGHT.
Ahaha. Sorry, but hello! I'm on here for a specific roleplay I'm interested, but I hope I get more interested in the forum, and hopefully more active.
I don't know.
--Anyway! I'll add more to this later as I figure out what more I'm supposed to add.
For now, you can call me Soul. My favorite animes have been around. Uh. A lot. Kill la Kill is my favorite at the moment, though.​

Last edited:
Glad to see you here Souly-chan! Lets enjoys ourselves here. ^_^

Welcome to ASF Soul
:cheering:
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, and the spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Welcome to AS Soul~

Hmm... pokes the links in my siggy if it interests?~ Though youre already joining the mg xD Come by the spams and games if you find time~

ASF-teamへようこそ, Soul Yamamoto!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hello and welcome to ASF soul ~ :fluteangel:

MG is not a roleplay though XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!