[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

请问 我为何下不到那个 sbpr的map?

What do you mean? I am struggling to understand your message. Download links are all available. Hidden contents are revealed by press "Like" button.

请问 我为何下不到那个 sbpr的map?

:confused:

I think you should use English in this forum. You can use online translator like what I did here. Machine translation is not perfect but it helps.

我认为你应该在这个论坛上使用英语。你可以使用在线翻译就像我在这里。机器翻译不是完美的,但它有助于。

First of all, thank you for the tons of maps you made for the game. It's fun to make senerios and take screen shots with them.
I noticed that a lot of pics like what OP took for example in the post of "Dead Or Alive: Sibuya Item Map" has a perfect bird's eye view, but when I try this I got something like this:
1.jpg
15056d1491291248-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-1.jpg

It’s like a viewing distance limit or something, beyond that everything even the sky dome will be shrouded, blocked from my view by the background color of the studio. Tried to tweak with options and add on/ plugin, but nothing worked so far...
Did I missed something or using the map item incorrectly? What can I do to achieve a good bird's eye view?

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for the tons of maps you made for the game. It's fun to make senerios and take screen shots with them.
I noticed that a lot of pics like what OP took for example in the post of "Dead Or Alive: Sibuya Item Map" has a perfect bird's eye view, but when I try this I got something like this:
View attachment 15056
15056d1491291248-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-1.jpg

It’s like a viewing distance limit or something, beyond that everything even the sky dome will be shrouded, blocked from my view by the background color of the studio. Tried to tweak with options and add on/ plugin, but nothing worked so far...
Did I missed something or using the map item incorrectly? What can I do to achieve a good bird's eye view?

Are you using 4K mod by chance? The graphic patch by Plasticmind reduces the view range. He has released a patch that increases the view range in HF.
Other way to handle this is to reduce the size of maps and every thing to 0.1

Are you using 4K mod by chance? The graphic patch by Plasticmind reduces the view range. He has released a patch that increases the view range in HF.
Other way to handle this is to reduce the size of maps and every thing to 0.1
Thank you for the information!
Yes, I am using plasticmind's 4K skin pack, and now I have finished reading every post in the releasing thread of it and found out I missed a lot of tech info by neglecting those discussions and only read the release note! I think I will need to pay more attention to that. Thank you very much again!

Thank you for the information!
Yes, I am using plasticmind's 4K skin pack, and now I have finished reading every post in the releasing thread of it and found out I missed a lot of tech info by neglecting those discussions and only read the release note! I think I will need to pay more attention to that. Thank you very much again!

I could have given you direct link of the post where I have requested Plasticmind for the fix in HF. You can find in last two pages where I mentioned him.
Good to know you have fixed it. :)

I could have given you direct link of the post where I have requested Plasticmind for the fix in HF. You can find in last two pages where I mentioned him.
Good to know you have fixed it. :)

Well I did fix it... kind of:ninja:. With your help I got these test files for fixing this issue, added the parameters to bring the camera distance back, and managed to get screenshot like this:
0.jpg
15066d1491319071-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-0.jpg

But strangely the crowd of people on the ground became transparent shadows on the ground instead of solid 2D objects with colors, like the pic below. lol
2.jpg
15067d1491319120-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-2.jpg

But this time I can be sure it's neither related with the map itself nor the way I am using it... May be it's the "quality loss" plastic mind mentioned. I will try to discuss this matter there. Thanks for your help again.:)

Last edited:

Checked your issues and noticed no bug found.
eVxVrCd3.png

Now I am not sure where the problem is going now.
Test this file. Copy paste this file in your UserData/Config BUT make sure that your own file is not there make a backup and place it away from the Config folder.

I will write a Max tutorial. It's like a beginner level because I have not made much progress in any 3D tools at all. You will be surprise to know that it's very easy and my method doesn't contain any rocket science at all. I will also write the possible bugs and troubleshoots people will face and it's solution. I hope everyone get the best use of it.

Thanks Ram-O-Ram for all your great mods , I’m also looking forward to the tutorial, I’d love to get some of my clothes and maps into the game, but I don’t know where to start lol

It's really awesome ! Thank you very much !
I cannot wait for using such great map for my comic !

Checked your issues and noticed no bug found.
eVxVrCd3.png

Now I am not sure where the problem is going now.
Test this file. Copy paste this file in your UserData/Config BUT make sure that your own file is not there make a backup and place it away from the Config folder.

Sorry for the late reply. Was away from my computer in the last few days for work... And thanks for the fix. I tried the .xml file you provided me and the problem is fixed. Roughly compared your file with mine, I found the <CameraClearFlags> parameter was changed from 3 (which I believe was the default) to 0... So is this the cause of my issue of post #186? By the naming of the parameter, I guess the crowd were actually turned to be totally invisible instead of what I described in the post #186 , and the shadows I saw were the actual remaining shadows?

Sorry for the late reply. Was away from my computer in the last few days for work... And thanks for the fix. I tried the .xml file you provided me and the problem is fixed. Roughly compared your file with mine, I found the <CameraClearFlags> parameter was changed from 3 (which I believe was the default) to 0... So is this the cause of my issue of post #186? By the naming of the parameter, I guess the crowd were actually turned to be totally invisible instead of what I described in the post #186 , and the shadows I saw were the actual remaining shadows?

Your problem was a bit a unique and also I never tested this kind of bug. The file I shared extends the camera range alright but it will not change any backgrounds. Other than that I don't know why it caused that problem you mentioned.

Wow Ram excellent work! All the maps are great as usual, but the Tavern and the Snow Palace are just insane. Super useful for me, so thank you.:dthumbup:

There's a small problem with the DMC Winter Scene though. The HiR file lists the animator as DMC_Snow, but it's actually DMC4_Snow in the main file, so you either have to change the txt name or the animator name for it to work. If anyone installed it without doing this it will not show.

Reactions: Mikke
Geez! Ramo you're the best man. You realize with your maps and the other modders I now have way more resources in Honey Select to make my story than I did with SBPR!!! Only reason I'm still using SBPR at the moment is for continuity's sake! Once I finish Chapter 2 I'll finally officially move all my story to Honey Select! And thanks to all your mods, the ENTIRE SB island and these lovely maps I won't miss a beat!! Thanks so much again my friend!!

Thanks for these maps Ram-0-Ram!
There's a small bug on the Oblivion Jail map, in one cell there's a couple of chains hanging from thin air:
Bv0O6ctK.png

Wow Ram excellent work! All the maps are great as usual, but the Tavern and the Snow Palace are just insane. Super useful for me, so thank you.:dthumbup:

There's a small problem with the DMC Winter Scene though. The HiR file lists the animator as DMC_Snow, but it's actually DMC4_Snow in the main file, so you either have to change the txt name or the animator name for it to work. If anyone installed it without doing this it will not show.

Fixed the codes. Corrected the code to DMC4

Thanks for these maps Ram-0-Ram!
There's a small bug on the Oblivion Jail map, in one cell there's a couple of chains hanging from thin air:
Bv0O6ctK.png

Fixed the hanging chains

Thanks for all those fantastic works... again! Will find some good use of them in the studio. :)
I found a minor issue with Herald- First floor and ground floor. Most part of those climbing plants on the wall are not be displayed when directly facing the camera. They will appear if I turn the camera more than 90 degree clockwise or counterclockwise.
2.jpg
15123d1491838473-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-2.jpg

3.jpg
15124d1491838477-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-3.jpg

Last edited:

That is a Cull-Off feature, it is disabled by default for Unity files. The vines serves no purpose. It suppose to face outside tavern room.

Edit

I will check more once I come home. Am away

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!