I haven't had time to watch it, but I fully expect a second season - no way the tournament could end there.

Thats why i've been confused, expected it to have like 170 + episodes such as Prince of Tennis or something, but they sure gonna delay the second season realease T-T

Probably caught up with the manga and need to wait until more volumes have been drawn.

Thanks a lot for the episodes :).

Episode 2 dead on FileFactory, the rest is fine.

As for the second season that has been greenlit, rumors speak about April. Wait and see...
The anime has caught up till chapter 73. At the day of today, there are 203 chapters. So guess there is still a long way to go.

Working fine here. Do not report temporarily unavailable files.

Hi! report, Filefactory eps. 4, 12, 15 is dead xD
please replace, thanks before

[MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION]; Files replaced.

All Rapidgator links are down and links for episodes 7,8 and 9 are missing all together, any chance you could re-upload them and add the missing ones

Thanks

Hi admin corocoro, can you please reupload kuroko no basuke S1 and S2 in 1080p in rapidgator please, thank you so much.

Post in the correct thread. Don't post in threads you hold no interest in.

Reactions: DarkSky

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン