Warp - Version 0.5

Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.5
Size: 567 MB

Description:
This is a story about a scientist named James, who is trying, with his girlfriend help to create a teleportation machine. The project seems to be going well but something wrong happens, and it takes James in to an adventure.
Developer info: This game is in development and for now I just want to upload it to F95zone, and the plan is for the game to be free, always.
No patreon, or anything else like that. I want to post it here because I like this comunity, and I want to read opinions, ideias, critics etc... Really.... This game it's like a test, to see if I have what it takes to continue on this ride, and with your help I hope to learn a lot in the journey. Thank you all !

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Warp-0.5-pc.zip

Betrayed - Version 0.1 Beta

Developer / Publisher: Joraell
Tags: joraell, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, fantasy, female domination

Version: 0.1 Beta
Size: 553 MB

Description:
This game is a visual novel created in ren’py engine. Models and locations are rendered and animated with Daz Studio software. The game is set modern times and takes place in the college town where the main character currently lives. The story is completely fictional and may be some scenes may be humorous and or unlikely. And all revolving around our main hero, who stepped in a whole new world with new possibilities. And I’m not talking about college.​

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Betrayed-0.1-pc.rar

Betrayed - Version 0.1 Beta

Developer / Publisher: Joraell
Tags: joraell, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, fantasy, female domination

Version: 0.1 Beta
Size: 553 MB

Description:
This game is a visual novel created in ren’py engine. Models and locations are rendered and animated with Daz Studio software. The game is set modern times and takes place in the college town where the main character currently lives. The story is completely fictional and may be some scenes may be humorous and or unlikely. And all revolving around our main hero, who stepped in a whole new world with new possibilities. And I’m not talking about college.​

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Betrayed-0.1-pc.rar

Angelica Origins - Version 0.2.2

Developer / Publisher: Kelo Games
Tags: kelo games, rpg maker, 3dcg, female protagonist, corruption, virgin, innocent, college, handjob, oral sex,

Version: 0.2.2
Size:166 MB

Description:
Angelica Origins want to be a story of a normal girl in her transformation to someone special. I want you to see with her eyes what will happen to her after she reach her 18th birthday. So if you want, help me to improve my games with your advices and opinions, support me if you can to make this as a serious project to work with (I’ve already work 3 months just to learn how to create the base of a game, and more I have to learn…), follow Angelica and her story (I don’t want to spoil too much).​

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
AngelicaOrigin022.rar

Snow Daze: The Music Of Winter - Version 1.5 + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Cypress Zeta
Tags: cypress zeta, visual novel, adventures, big tits, milf, mind control, sexual training, corruption, incest, mom-son,

Version: 1.5 + Walkthrough
Size: 1.16 GB

Description:
Snow Daze (formerly Home Invasion) is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.

The main character is a young musician named Jason that is rejected by his family and lusts after his milfy mom and three hot sisters. Stuck in the attic he lives mostly to play his cello. There's an older smart sister named Kira, his sporty twin sister named Jane, and his flirtatious and carefree younger sister named Sarah. A blizzard happens and they're snowed in - he takes advantage of this and puts his musical talents to use. He plays subliminal audio files through the floor of his attic room at night that will let him put the girls into a trance during the day. This doesn't give him unlimited power, however - he still has to gradually break down their inhibitions to get them to do what he wants.

Changelog:
v1.5
Hello everyone! This is it! The very truly for ever last update of Snow Daze the Music of Winter!

This contains some extras and cut content, namely the individual extended endings for characters and bloopers content. These individual endings are sketch only but do have full voice acting.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
snow-daze-special-edition-win.zip

Walkthrough
https://rapidgator.net/file/7795b25...de64/Snow_Daze_v0.4.15_-_Walkthrough.rar.html

Insexual Awakening - Version 0.0041a-Alpha

Version: 0.0041a-Alpha
Size: 470 MB

Description:
Who are we?
Sex Curse Studio is a small, 3 person group with the goal to create satisfying, entertaining, and free adult video games. We consist of an artist, programmer, and writer. Each of us is dedicated to our specialty, and we work closely together so that our abilities compliment each other to bring our games to life.
Incestral Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py.

Features:
Visual Novel storytelling
Hand drawn characters, scenes, and animations
Unique poses and expressions for each major character
Simple and fun mini-games
Unlock scenes via relationship points and from "Boldness"

Patch is no longer required​

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
IA-0.0041a-Alpha-InDev-pc.zip

House Of Love - Version 1.4

Developer / Publisher: Evilk Studios
Tags: evilk studios, incest, vaginal sex, male protagonist, public sex, bdsm , father-daughter, anal sex, big tits, rape, voyeurism, corruption, animated, footjob, handjob, titfuck,

Version: 1.4
Size: 470 NB

Description:
You play a divorced single Father who owns a successful law firm. Now that your daughter is graduated, You’ll have the chance to spend extra time with your daughter and her best friend, and build a extra special relationship with them and other women.

Characters:

You can choose the name of your Daughter, Ex Wife, and your own name as well.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Houseoflove-1.4-pc.rar

Luke’s Way - Version 0.03

Language: English
Version: 0.03
Censored: No
Size: 410 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Harem, Lesbian, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: It’s a story about male main character who wants to do a fresh (re)start of his career. This is just an introduction so in the next version more characters will be introduced as well as story progression.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Lukesway-v0.03-pc.zip

The Desire Within - Version 0.1

Version: 0.1
Size: 408 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Lesbian, Masturbation, Succubus, Fantasy

Info: The Desire Within is a erotic choice-focused visual novel that focuses on romance and mystery. You'll follow the daily lives of 3 neighbors when strange events studdenly start taking place in their apartment building.

INC Patch:
Drop the inces'.rpy file in the 'game' folder of the game. You do not need to start a new game for the patch to work.
https://mega.nz/#!YewgkKrA!ZSWr6S4hB6s1f5mtNwqg7NlO7myQYZqmRAEE7fUbEM0

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
TheDesireWithin-0.1-pc.zip

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - Version 0.05

Version: 0.05
Size: 688 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Old Man, Masturbation, Cheating, Netorare, Lesbian, Toys, Voyeur

Info: The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O’Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
JOHN-0.05BETA-pc.zip

Sister, Sister, Sister - Chapter 14 - Version 1.0 Special Edition

Version: Chapter 14
Size: 1697 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Erotic Content, Lesbian, Masturbation, Threesome, Orgy, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Domination, Bdsm, Forced, Interracial, Orgy, Spanking, Seduction, Corruption, Harem, Voyeur

Info: Sister, Sister, Sister is the story of a virginal male protagonist whose older identical twin sisters help him to lose his virginity. There are branching pathways, player choices, and multiple endings. Will you romance your own twin sister? Your mother? The girl from across the street. Or someone else entirely?

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
SisterSisterSisterChapter14SE-1.0-pc.part1.rar
SisterSisterSisterChapter14SE-1.0-pc.part2.rar
SisterSisterSisterChapter14SE-1.0-pc.part3.rar

Man of the House - Version 0.8.2 Extra + Incest Patch + Walkthrough

Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Version: 0.8.2 Extra + Incest Patch + Walkthrough
Size: 1.13 GB

Description:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.

Changelog:
V0.8.2
Unfortunately there’s a little less content than normal, due to some medical problems this week (nothing serious, but I was unable to work as much as usual).
Sorry about that.
If you come across any bugs, please let me know.
Note: Check the included installation guide if you have problems getting the game to run!

New content
Added 2 new events for Emma.
Added a new event that tells you more about Angel's backstory.
Added a new shop.
Added a new cosplay collectable image.
Added more dialog options to several characters, as an introduction for future updates.
Bug fixes
Fixed a bug that caused Emma to message you before having met her.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra version
Added several bonus images to the extra version.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Man_of_the_house_v0.8.2_(extra).rar

INCEST PATCH
https://rapidgator.net/file/21ea9682ec6e43478f0741d9ed6c9230/mapping.rar.html

WALKTHROUGH
New_Walkthrough.rar

Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories - Chapter 2 - Version 1.0 + Incest Patch

Developer / Publisher: LewdLab
Tags: lewdlab, 3dcg, big breasts, bikini, female protagonist, lesbian, masturbation, oral, visual novel
Version: Chapter 2 - Version 1.0 + Incest Patch
Size: 438 mb
Description:
A side-story starring Tracy that details the events of the main game from her perspective.​
Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
DreamsofDesire-TheLostMemories-CH2-ELITE-1.0-pc.rar

Green Ville - Chapter 0-2 - Version 1.2

Developer / Publisher: FJC
Tags: fjc, 3dcg, oral sex, vaginal sex, group sex, voyeurism, cheating, blackmail, exhibitionism, lesbian, masturbation, sex toys, interracial, incest,
Version: Chapter 0-2 - Version 1.2
Size: 403 MB
Description:
GreenVille is a interactive adult comic collection.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/2b39c63d87b303cd010fe9d95873167c/GreenVilleComics.rar.html

Life - Version 0.08.03 + Walkthrough

Developer / Publisher: Fasder
Tags: fasder, incest, big boobs, romance, brother-sister,

Version: 0.08.03 + Walkthrough
Size: 1.21 GB

Description:
Life is about Mark living his day to day life.
Changelog:
V0.08.03
##Added 362 renders.
##Added the final exam in risk management to the school.
##Changed the main menu picture and the game menu picture.
##Replaced 12 renders.
##Added a scene with Sarah.
##Fixed an issue where you would be able to skip on empty locations.
##Added ambient sounds to all locations.
##Changed version to 0.08.03

Enable Watersports for 0.08.03
This is how you enable watersports for the new content(0.08.03): Even if you've seen the scene existing watersports scene with Jenna and Jenny while walking you need to perform these actions again.
- Make sure that work on the website for the Pizzeria has begun.
- Go for a walk at the home location at 01:00 on a Saturday.
- Select Right, Right.
- When you are prompted with choices select "Keep looking" (if you turn away then watersports won't be enabled).
- After the scene is done you should have an indicator that watersports is turned on in the achievements menu under general.
- Make sure to do all this before you take the final exam as that should be one of the last things you do before the new content starts.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Life-0.08.03-pc.rar

Walkthrough
https://rapidgator.net/file/10fcc677c1c5884c3ff1db379106a7bf/Life_0.05.03_Walkthrough.rar.html

Family Matters - Episode 1-3

Developer / Publisher: Perv2k16
Tags: perv2k16, visual novel, animation, erotic adventure, sexy girls, big tits, beautiful ass, erotic content, family sex, mother-son, brother-sister, seduced,
Version: Episode 1-3
Size: 982.27 MB

Description:
You are about to embody the main character, who is a guy with a hard life story. It is up to decide what is right and what is wrong during the gameplay.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
FamilyMatters-v03-pc.rar

Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home - Version 1.4.0d

Developer / Publisher: Ferdafs
Tags: ferdafs, 2dcg, blackmail, family, incest, male protagonist, milf, mother, parody, voyeur, rick and morty

Version: 1.4.0d
Size: 1.03 GB
Description:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.

Changelog:

-New: Beth route during the night.
-New: Route with Beth during the day.
-New: Summer route.
-New: Summer in the bathroom scene.
-New: Morticia route during midnight.
-New: Jessica route
-New: Tricia route.
-Added new character Niki Varda.
-Rick: now burps!
-Button for hiding the text ui
-Couple of animation corrections
-Core code changes
-Fix: Rick and Morticia don't vanish anymore
-Fix: if you haven't asked for Jessica's photo you can ask Summer about it again later.
-Morticia in the Quest Logger

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
R_Mv1_4_0d.rar

The story of Aarong - Version 0.25

Version: 0.25
Size: 400.77 MB

Description:
The story of Aarong is a massive Dating Sim/Visual Novel (in development) set in the universes World of Warcraft.
The game tells of Aarong, a sailor on the ship of his late father. It has been enough time since his loss and you are full of strength and determination to commit various acts.
The game will include several acts united in one game.

Gameplay features:
- Almost a sandbox game (in development)
- Game characters of different races of this huge game universe.
- Lots of locations (in development)
- Animated sex scenes

Change-Log:​
v0.25:

General changes:

The elements of the game interface are completely changed. (There may be some minor improvements in the future)
Completely rewritten dialogues.
Significantly reduced the amount of disk space occupied by the game.
Music was added

Game changes:
Some 3dcg have been changed.
Completely redone all the animations. Significantly increased their duration. (I need your feedback on them, because some elements may be changed in the future)
Added extras for patrons(3 animation angles)

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
TSOA_0.25-pc.rar

View of Family - New Version 0.1.1

Version: 0.1.1
Size: 857 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Milf, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Titsjob, Anal, Family Sex, Hardcore Sex, Public Sex, Threesome, Fingering, Lesbian, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Toys, Voyeur

Info: “View of family” is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world… in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.
You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy… who lives a normal life and working as tutor.
He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game.

v0.1.1
I really wanted to finish this version before the end of this month. So that I could return next month. So I still have some unused render. I hope that this handicap will make me to finally combine my work and game. And i can make the next version more massive.
In this version, mostly changes in old scenes and new repetitive non-plot scenes. The plot moved only with Mia (First and second sex). My advice is to start a new save toa void all bugs. Those who do not want to do this should go to the main hero's room and then go to bed ... So at least you can play.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
View_of_family-011-pc.zip

Time Travel Saga - Version 0.3

Version: 0.3
Size: 804 mb

Tags: Rpg, 2DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Anal, Erotic Content, Forced, Humilation, Groping, Seduction, Corruption, School, Teacher, Voyeur

Info: This game is about a nerd with ambition to be a doctor, living with his mother's friend since his parent passed away in a car accident. What will his fate gonna be? It depends all on your choice.

v0.3
Change some art from the beginning (mostly charaters' avatar)
More content.
More easter eggs.
One new character.
Fix known bugs.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Time_Travel_Saga.rar

Lewd Sibling Duo - Version 3.1

Version: 3.1
Size: 503 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Lesbian, Voyeur

Info: LSD features two main protagonists, brother - a prominent young biologist, and his older sister - a college professor. On a quest to rid the population of a terrible infertility plague that threatens the very existence of humanity, they discover that their solution has some interesting side effects on women.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
LSD-Update-3.1-win.zip

The Awakening - Version 0.3b

Version: 0.3b
Size: 644 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
Don’t forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.

v. 0.3b
changed to version-numbers because people got confused
323+ render
11 animated scenes
(voice over will come in a mini update the next couple of days)
This version contains all chapters.

Password for PC: greedisgood

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
TheAwakening-pc.zip

Water World - Version 0.2

Version: 0.2
Size: 336 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Handjob, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Lesbian, Harem, Voyeur

Info: A group of college teen girls is sailing to an underwater research facility along with their teachers when they rescue a helicopter crash survivor named Greg (a.k.a. the player). With no land in sight where they can drop him off, they have no choice but to keep him on board at least until they reach their destination....

Note: This is a new game from creator of "Spaced Out".

v0.2
- unlocked 3 locations (Gym, Cinema and Lower Lounge)
- quest info UI
- 3 new quests
- nude scenes with Barbara (including animated hj and bj)
- nude scene with Victoria and Julia
- animated sex scene with Emma (only in the X-tra version)
- enhanced navigation (you can see the girls' names when you hover over their icon and go straight to their location when you click on them)

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
WaterWorld-0.2.0.X-pc.zip

The Princess of Zunuria - Version 0.06

Version: 0.06
Size: 417 mb

Info: It is hundreds of years in the future and humans have begun to leave the overcrowded fading planet Earth to discover new worlds and spacestations to build anew. In a galaxy we have not yet discovered yet, most humans have settled into the galaxy of Jin and settled on a planet known as Zunuria because it most resembles Earth. After some initial wars in making claims over territories, society has now rebuilt itself over the ashes into a more peaceful place, where humans, aliens, and creatures of many kinds coexist and live in harmony. However, a new evil has begun to rise in the form of an Empire known as the Serpen. They are an increasingly destructive and powerful force with mysterious power and aggressive recruiting schemes so they only grow stronger and stronger by the day...
Story/Plot:
We begin this adventure with a group who once worked for the Serpen, but on a fateful day they are able to escape and land on a mysterious planet where they will embark on a new adventure. This planet is known as the world of Zunuria, a land full of dangers, beauty, friends, foes and surprises at every turn. The group gets separated, but you will get to control various characters throughout the game to progress the story, although you will mostly be controlling a male ex Serpen soldier named Zed who has escaped from the Serpen.

v.06
-Addd new main menu screen
-Added new scene selection feature under start new game menu.
-Added option to jump to scene when Zunuria turns anime from start new game menu.
-Added new introduction scene.
-Added planet changing special effect sequence when Zunuria turns to anime style.
-Added a new first scene where Zed and Dasha escape Serpen Base.
-Added new Kat and Henri ejecting scenes.
-Added various Location Loading Screens.
-Rearranged various scenes to create better story buildup.
-Added General Trodo, the troll character as there needed to be a more distinguishable villain.
-Trolan the troll, (Alisya's step brother) meanwhile is now 100% a hero/good guy.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
ThePrincessofZunuria-v0.06-pc.zip

Sex Gods - Version 0.8

Language: English, Spanish, French
Version: 0.8
Size: 302 MB

Description:
You want it very dirty or a little vanilla... Is your choice!

This video game, is about the story of an ordinary guy (human) who fortunately destiny establishes connection with a sex god and with the help of a little slutty (furry) will gradually become a god of sex.

Thanks to the skills you will learn, you can achieve transformations, omnipresence, mental freedom and mental control ... among others.

But there is a problem, that guy has a girlfriend who loves too much and will have to decide between letting her go or introducing her to his new life and turning her into a slut.

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
SexGods_V_0.8_-_Windows.rar

Manor Stories - Sylvia - Version 08-2018

Language: English, French
Version: 08-2018
Size: 422 MB

Description:
You the player just started in a high tech company as a main coder. Your boss is a beautiful girl “Sylvia”. After some months you already have a good working and friendly relationship. In the meantime “Lea” a young assistant, seem to do everything to create an affair between you and Sylvia. Is it safe to deal with sex at work ? Should you hide your real girlfriend to your boss or hide this situation to your girlfriend ? and why Lea is so keen to get you between the legs of your boss ? It’s not about how many ending you have … it’s all about how you get to them. Our stories have different branches and cross references. We plan to have 5 different endings. Anyway the path to get to those endings can be different, make your own way !

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
Sylvia_MB_201808-win.rar

Our Fate - A new family - Version 0.9SE

Version: 0.9 SE
Size: 844 mb

Tags: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Masturbation, Fingering, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: You’ve just found out you may have a daughter somewhere, a girl you know nothing about. How will you react, what decisions will you make?

Screenshots

Download From Rapidgator
OurFate-09-SE-pc.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.