how are you~?

yeah, I dunno what he think wanna be a president suddenly.

You don't know bang haji Sam?

hmm....bang haji for president:gotidea:.....

well...let see how our people would react about that:goodtea:

laughing at my sister for being a moron by inserting a flash drive that had many important files (that she didn't bother to backup on her brand new laptop) into a computer that she knows is full of viruses.

EDIT: Now she's cursing everyone but herself because the flash drive got corrupted and the files were no longer retrievable. How conceited can you be if you can't blame yourself for NOT backing up your files?

hmm....but he's already popular....

more popular than ever then :p

laughing at my sister for being a moron by inserting a flash drive that had many important files (that she didn't bother to backup on her brand new laptop) into a computer that she knows is full of viruses.

EDIT: Now she's cursing everyone but herself because the flash drive got corrupted and the files were no longer retrievable. How conceited can you be if you can't blame yourself for NOT backing up your files?

LOL, maybe you should grinding her temple :p *reminds me of Hoshizora no Memoria

meh, stupidity can't be cured. i just told he it really was her fault.

LOL your sister is the one who always shout out right? maybe I'm just lucky don't have any sister, although sometimes really want one too lol

no, that was [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; my sister is already in college

how can you confuse us? I am characterized by a mustache, and he is characterized by spam

no, I mean somebody a few days ago complained about his sister being noisy and I forgot who, either you and Sam. If about individual how can I confuse you guys :lmao:

then it was just sam. both our sisters are annoying though. his is just louder.

Hmm i was hoping that her voice would get deeper as she grew older but it didnt x.x She still screams like she always could...

hmmm little sis screaming...

WHHHEEEEEREEREEEE IISSSSS MYY HAIRPINNNNNN!!!!!!!

LOL, I don't have a sister so I don't know how annoying sister can be :XD: . My brother is annoying too, but seems a sister much more annoying from you guys's story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. Would you update these please?
オプスキュリテ・マジー ~ 女神の精霊石 to v24.09.30 (v1.06)
マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 to v24.09.11
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149892 RJ01145468 RJ01148838 RJ01142722 RJ01149454 RJ01153397 RJ01158544 in mexa ? thx
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello can you plz upload this thornsin 0.6.5