how are you~?

What did you do with them? :/ That's one hell of a long time! >_< Yeah, trying to break old habits doesn't go so well either... I keep trying to use my finger all the time lol

Hmm i was in Judo for 8 years... Then people tossed meh badly and landed on me... then there goes a shoulder x.x Then a year later... the next one with a similar event... basically him twisting my arm back as i fell...

well... crap >_> I suppose it hurt alot as well? (actually a stupid question lol)
I think i'll stay away from Judo and stuff for quite a while... ahaha... (for my entire lifetime) :runaway:

Lol that was only cuz i was in a somewhat higher level? xD Lower ranks usually just get scrapes tossed on the face... a lot and other minor injuries like maybe getting your wind knocked out~ Higher ranks... well theyre stronger...

Yeah, i've heard of something like that before... I didn't think they would throw you around THAT hard though :/

All depends how you fall~ Could be more minor injuries~ Or major if you fumble horribly...

Ask them if they can throw you with care xD Do you have any control at all of how you fall? :/

Hmm well theres falling stuff to soften the landing but that doesnt apply when theyre holding on to one of your arms...

So they basically attemp to rip your arm off? Now it sounds even less appealing :/

Hmm no they were just holding it so i couldnt fall properly x.x If i fell in a way that gave the points then sure it would be fine but i dont really control how i fall as much as i can...

ARGH! This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you get those cute little emote thingies? Not the stupid generic ones. *hopes you know what she means*

Hmm no they were just holding it so i couldnt fall properly x.x If i fell in a way that gave the points then sure it would be fine but i dont really control how i fall as much as i can...

They are probably also sadists xD Sounds pretty hard to control how you land :/

Well, i'm off to sleep so cya tomorrow! :bye:

ARGH! This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you get those cute little emote thingies? Not the stupid generic ones. *hopes you know what she means*
There you go! http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies

@ mizu-chan :hmm...click go advanced and more smilies icon

Nightys Hinode~ They probably arent sadists ;p Its hard to control anything actually but i was trying to avoid giving points anyhow...

The onions are in "go advanced" then click "more" for a pop up~ Which is what they said xD

Nightys Hinode~ They probably arent sadists ;p Its hard to control anything actually but i was trying to avoid giving points anyhow...

The onions are in "go advanced" then click "more" for a pop up~ Which is what they said xD

Thank you x3

Where do you guys live? o-o It's Saturday for me still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149892 RJ01145468 RJ01148838 RJ01142722 RJ01149454 RJ01153397 RJ01158544 in mexa ? thx
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello can you plz upload this thornsin 0.6.5
Tensa Zangetsu wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please upload?
RJ182212 ヒイナとセクハラ間違い探し
RJ064919 闘技と魔王とダンジョンと。
Thank you very much all along
996501 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
please new harimau mmd
https://fantia.jp/posts/3023712
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx