how are you~?

Yo sup?
Still awake :scared:

Hey Lio ! i know how you feel...struggling with sleep myself these days.always tired and feelin bad..
How are you ? you´re rarely online so i guess your busy with rl...

Hey Lio ! i know how you feel...struggling with sleep myself these days.always tired and feelin bad..
How are you ? you´re rarely online so i guess your busy with rl...
Kind of busy, need to enter the university soon ^^", but beside that dont tell anyone but....
I think im becoming a vampire...
not because I dont sleep at night, but because I do during the day :XD:

Kind of busy, need to enter the university soon ^^", but beside that dont tell anyone but....
I think im becoming a vampire...
not because I dont sleep at night, but because I do during the day :XD:

This is so cool ! please make me a vampire too ok ?

and don´t care about university....you´re a Vampire/Lion hybrid soon a Valion ! i don´t think anybody want´s trouble with you.... :D

Hi kenshin. How are you? ~bro fists~
I feel confused as always sighs

Hi kenshin. How are you? ~bro fists~
I feel confused as always sighs

Rain ! ~brofist~ the Suicide Squad´s finally together....Im sorry to hear abot that,her´s the same,tired,feelin bad,darkness everywhere.If there´s anything i can do just tell me...

Im a Vamlionpara, a new hybrid than!
ps: para is cow in hebrew, so thats 3 animals :reallyconfused:, no... this cant be right..

Im a Vamlionpara, a new hybrid than!
ps: para is cow in hebrew, so thats 3 animals :reallyconfused:, no... this cant be right..

The birth of a new Apex Predator ! smart,silent and deadly....don´t forget im a friend !! ...just sayin...

Nah I have some other plans for breakfast lately, that cruel friend I mentioned maybe =p
its called "planning a diet" I belive :reallyconfused:

Rain ! ~brofist~ the Suicide Squad´s finally together....Im sorry to hear abot that,her´s the same,tired,feelin bad,darkness everywhere.If there´s anything i can do just tell me...
Just a hug would be nice.

Nah I have some other plans for breakfast lately, that cruel friend I mentioned maybe =p
its called "planning a diet" I belive :reallyconfused:

Well its gonna either be the Twillight or the Blade kind of bloodbath/breakfast....that poor cruel fool !! but the good thing is everybody else is warned now ! :D

Well its gonna either be the Twillight or the Blade kind of bloodbath/breakfast....that poor cruel fool !! but the good thing is everybody else is warned now ! :D
Fear vamlionpara healthy roar! Mooagghhh! Moagghhh!
oh and it wont be messy I am good with table manners *holds a table*
:bored:

large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of シトラリ? Please
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload the dead links please? Just a few of them will suffice. Thanks.
町ぐるみの罠
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162040 RJ01159136 RJ01157844 RJ01154992 RJ01159305 RJ01162536 RJ01156255 RJ01154807 in mexa ? thx