how are you~?

hooo...really:gotidea:....i think you are a maid in disguise:evillaugh:...

how do you do egozi^^....everyone's miss you man:>...been busy or smthng?

Reactions: egozi44
Thanks Mecha-kun! You don't know how i'm happy to hear that :happytears:

I had some sort of long story as for why I was gone but... i kind of forgot most of it xD more like I wanted to forget it :3

If you really want I will search for it and will tell you, I'm sure i've noted it somewhere :cramming:

Hello Mizu-chan : ]

How are you?

sorry if I'm sound rude but did I knew you before i disappeared?

Your sig kind of remind me something but I can't remember >.<

No, I'm quite new here. o: I just have a DRRR!! obsession *hence the signature* Or, more particularly, an Orihara Izaya obsession... <3

@ egozi : lol....it's okay if you forget it;p...so, will you active again from now on?

damn connection>.<...offline for a whileT.T

No, I'm quite new here. o: I just have a DRRR!! obsession *hence the signature* Or, more particularly, an Orihara Izaya obsession... <3

I see :3

Well I'm honored to be your acquaintance, ahh... that don't sound right for some reason

how about nice to meet you? ^^

@ egozi : lol....it's okay if you forget it;p...so, will you active again from now on?

damn connection>.<...offline for a whileT.T

I will try to post here daily again but I have alot of stuff to do now that takes my time (one of them are fills of animes and videos from 2 months delay or even more lol xD)

But I still will try to post at least each 2-3 days at worst :3

Hope that you will be back online soon : o

Reactions: Mizu-chan
:blushing: He he thanks *handshake*

You actually the first new user i met here since the day i disappeared, it makes me even happier to see that someone i've just met think about me in that way :happytears:

BTW I tend to either make nicknames or either add chan, san, sama, etc for people I know (if they agree to it ofc) : p

but if you really want I don't mind just calling you Mizu :3

lol...ego-kun always like that^^...we have so many new friends actually:)..you should meet them

:blushing: He he thanks *handshake*

You actually the first new user i met here since the day i disappeared, it makes me even happier to see that someone i've just met think about me in that way :happytears:

BTW I tend to either make nicknames or either add chan, san, sama, etc for people I know (if they agree to it ofc) : p

but if you really want I don't mind just calling you Mizu :3

Well, if you're friendly to me, I'm friendly back! Except cupcake... We have a rivalry going on. >3> I shall destroy him! :evillaugh: I mean... ahem...

Then you may call me whatever you like! As long as its not mean D: I got my ID Mizu-chan from Shimizu Mizuki, which is my OC fanfiction character... *cough* dork *cough*

Today is very very sad

I kind of used to have sad days... hope that you will feel better

lol...ego-kun always like that^^...we have so many new friends actually..you should meet them

Seem like I didn't change much ah : P
I would be happy to meet them but most people seem to be offline atm :/

I still miss old mates too ._. hope that most of them are active

Well, if you're friendly to me, I'm friendly back! Except cupcake... We have a rivalry going on. >3> I shall destroy him! I mean... ahem...

Then you may call me whatever you like! As long as its not mean D: I got my ID Mizu-chan from Shimizu Mizuki, which is my OC fanfiction character... *cough* dork *cough*

I see, umm nothing come to mind yet though... i tend to choose nicks form stuff that relate to the users, like things they love, or things that sound fit with their name :3

Ahhh~ Well, stick around long enough and you will begin to see the tip of the iceburg of my obsession over Orihara Izaya. xD

He he xD

I will use your advice then :3

for meanwhile i will stick with Mizu :3

(if you don't mind)

I don't mind one bit! ^o^ I shall try to think of a nickname for you as well. But I'm really bad at it... :sowwy:

Reactions: egozi44
hmm...yeah...looks like everyone is offline atm...busy for tonight and tomorrow maybe=/

and sammy usually already stand by here=/

I don't mind one bit! ^o^ I shall try to think of a nickname for you as well. But I'm really bad at it... :sowwy:

I don't really the creative person I was either xD

some stuff just change with age..... well at least they can change for good as well

hmm...yeah...looks like everyone is offline atm...busy for tonight and tomorrow maybe=/

and sammy usually already stand by here=/

Well it Xmess so I guess that alot of people are in vacations, I hope that they will pop up again at the next year

hmm...yeah...how 'bout you man?..any plan for Xmas and new year holiday?

Umm don't sure

so far i didn't plan anything for the new year : o

Usually my dad was the one who took us somewhere but we don't in good terms for alot of time so who knows xD

hmm..i see well..i don't have any plan too=/...maybe just play VN and watch animes in home=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

996501 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
please new harimau mmd
https://fantia.jp/posts/3023712
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload