how are you~?

[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; We had a snowstorm today and a half meter snow on the ground. Do you want to change places since i suppose it's summer in your country?

hinode, i'm pretty sure seasons are the same everywhere. time zones only change by 1 hour lol. i'm happy we got snow down here :) it's the first time in maybe 3 years

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Yeah... i tell you the same as i told SnowAngel, you're welcome to come over here and transport some snow back to your country since i wouldn't mind it at all.

snow angel doesn't have snow? that's kind of ironic don't you think? lol
and nah it's alright. people where i live don't know how to react to snow. we get a sheet of snow and schools and roads close

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Lol, didn't think about that earlier xD I wish they would have done the same here, but nope. There were alot of car crashes because of the sudden snowstorm that made it slippery.

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; I heard there were a huge crash on some bridge in skåne and that like 30 cars or more were involved. I heard that someone died as well :/ Just wanted to ask you guys if you're alright :/

Last edited:
泣きたいよ。。。
でも泣くことが。。。
出来ないよ。。。​
Nakitai yo...
Demo naku koto ga...
Dekinai yo...​
By MadSova...

Last edited:
Waiting for dinner...

and trying to figure out the last post. :wtf:

:goodtea:

[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; We had a snowstorm today and a half meter snow on the ground. Do you want to change places since i suppose it's summer in your country?

and in my place there is storm which make floods about 1,5 meters x_x . it's rainy season here

Starting to think dinner, while downloading the latest episode in an ongoing anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/