If you could have ONE power from an anime... what would it be?

But even if she doesnt we know that she has it so if we take her powers then we will be able to use it~
Oh! That's a good idea. She wouldn't mad at us for using it, since she didn't know about it.

i want to be an immortal like the one in highlander... wont getting older, and wont die...
I rather just have the ability to stay young and heal wound faster, like Wolverine.
Don't like the idea of not dying thou, coz I don't wanna see the Apocalypse with my own eyes.

If I had one power from anime, I would make it the ability to attract a harem around me! ;)
Side effects are that I would be clueless of how the women around me feels about me but
I'm sure that would be a happy problem.

Power usually has its side effects. So this is difficult for me to decide.

I guess I want Accelerator's power... for the loli, Last Order. XD

Insta-revival Yep, definitely don't need to see Apocalypse.

If I had one power from one anime... hmmm... there's so many... I guess it would be the power of flight. Now THAT would be cool.

I would like to have the ability to read the minds and hearts of people to see the truths and lies.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Hmm seeing truth and lies at will? Would be annoying if you always saw it i would think :x

It's not annoying for me. I already kind of tell what people are thinking by my 'feelings'. I'm not a psychic or anything. It's just I 'feel' certain things. I'm sure other people can 'feel' things coming off from another person like their aura or something.

I guess I'd also like to have the ability to produce sweets in thin air like in Da Capo.

I wanna be able to do this with my saliva!

foi-5150.gif

Last edited:
lol [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] . What anime is that from? I'd like to watch it. xD

I want the ability to build bombs like Gokudera... that seems more of a natural ability though.

Oh! I want to have the power to cry floods of tears. XD

I wanna be able to do this with my saliva!

foi-5150.gif
If that the case, I would like the power to cum a large amount of semen like those guys in Hentai, by the LITER!

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] : You're fucking perverted man. xD No offense.

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] : I read the article of that manga series in Wikipedia and it was so funny. xD

I wanna have the power to control Magnetism

or maybe geass or Diarmunds power from fate zero(i.e. girls who look at him fall in love with him)

i want the ability to clearly see affection levels and relationships between people~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)