[Clothing] [Illusion][Unofficial DLC] Play Club coses for Honey Select

Because a user should be hitting 'like' when they actually like the content they are downloading, but if the modder exploits the system to force you to like them before you can even download, then it's a cheap way to get likes. You are forced to 'like' the post to get downloads, which hurts the overall voting system.

See above. I'm not liking something that I haven't tested. If the content is good, the modder deserves a like/thanks. Forcing me to like before I can download is a cheap boosting technique to make the OP look better on the forum without warrant.

Not about cost, but how do I know I will like the content or not? If everyone is allowed to do this with their links, then the voting system becomes completely meaningless.

Your life must be very misery, that's why you are so angry at such a small peanut. Just click the like button or perhaps get a girlfriend.:lapi_laugh::lapi_laugh: Trust me, you will still see the Sun tomorrow.

Your life must be very misery, that's why you are so angry at such a small peanut. Just click the like button or perhaps get a girlfriend.:lapi_laugh::lapi_laugh: Trust me, you will still see the Sun tomorrow.

[hide-thanks]I'm replying, even though your post is a waste of time, and not contributing anything to the topic. However, I thought you should know that I'm not angry at all, nor do I feel the need to insult people or make insinuations as to their relationship status. I feel it simply goes against the honesty of the community and undermines the voting system. If this is allowed for everyone, then the voting system means nothing. The mod could be completely broken or contain a virus, but the member can have 1000 likes before someone can find out.

Hopefully the likes I received for this post proves my point. People have to like my post to find out what I said, even though they might not agree with it, to anyone that hasn't followed the posts, it seems otherwise, because I have so many likes.[/hide-thanks]

Last edited:
Talk about an ungrateful bitch. Took him 5 minutes to whine about it but didn't spend a quiet 1 SECOND to unlock the contents.

bTalk about an ungrateful bitch. Took him 5 minutes to whine about it but didn't spend a quiet 1 SECOND to unlock the contents.

Your work is great in offering a variety for a change but it is not as great as you having to be a snob to not wanting to share your work but seek likes.

its ok but not that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)