I'm here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stay the fuck away you nerds.........Kami-sama is bein protected by the sword...and the word of the house of KeNshjIN/Kagawa/Pyka Family.....! Ecchi thoughts will be punished with death penalty !

Oh really? why you didn't play the anti-spammer MOD on Pino's introduction thread too? smh.

You have be warned.....Every Ecchi spammer will be punished,not the cute sweet like punished...NO ! Punished like torture and beaheading...Kaguya and K-sama are Goddeses´s ! they are not to be interrupted by you...be warned !!!

Oh really? why you didn't play the anti-spammer MOD on Pino's introduction thread too? smh.
Wow, that was kind of mean pon-chi...:/

I'm not playing anything, I noticed Pino's thread too but there was still some people on the last page who were welcoming her. And I told to 'refrain' because you guys might get infractions as warning by spamming on this section.

Wow, that was kind of mean pon-chi...:/

I'm not playing anything, I noticed Pino's thread too but there was still some people on the last page who were welcoming her. And I told to 'refrain' because you guys might get infractions as warning by spamming on this section.

ah! Im sorry Dx <3 It looked unfair to get a warning meanwhile pino's didnt get any

[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION] Kaguya is here cause I invited her, she knows with what kind of pervert she is dealing with.

ah! Im sorry Dx <3 It looked unfair to get a warning meanwhile pino's didnt get any

[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION] Kaguya is here cause I invited her, she knows with what kind of pervert she is dealing with.

Still i can´t accept this.....being Ecchi with the Goddess is like say Fuck you to my Katana...Both are Deadly....

[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; Dear calm down =)

Protecting a friend is understandable, though this is still social section so it's not like I forbid you guys from chatting :p I was kinda worried thats all~and no probs :goodtea:

[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; Dear calm down =)

Protecting a friend is understandable, though this is still social section so it's not like I forbid you guys from chatting :p I was kinda worried thats all~and no probs :goodtea:

I dont give a fuck about the guys chattin ! chattin is like be offensive is like being the enemy is like being face the Katana....You don´t like it ? Im sorry....take cover....The Sword is strikin,the Shuriken are flyin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead