Keep One, Drop One

Good Food! (Had Lobster, Corn on the Cob, Salad, and Potato for dindin! Yummz!)

WAAAH! that is so mean to say that you had all of that good food! (I'm a cook, so I go crazy about food when someone says items that go together so well.)

Great Food!

I am a total fail cook, but Jan can cook like mad! :) When she cooks she all ways makes a real meal, when I cook eh, lol!

Great Evening.

What do mean? "Fail Cook"? I've never heard of a woman who can't cook! Have you asked Janet to show you some tricks? (makes me very sad. I was going to ask if you could made Ramen or Oden. :( )

Peaceful Evening

Yes, she has shown me, I have made the same thing she has at the same time, but mine seems to all ways be really bad LOL! There are a few things I am good at, but not like her she can cook anything and make it good. My dad told her once thank god I got her to cook for me since she can make shit taste like a gourmet meal, and I make a gourmet meal taste like shit :(

Peaceful Days!

Oh! My! She must be absolutely amazing in the kitchen. She doesn't cook 25 hours a day does she or watch those cooking shows like Ciao while cooking does she?

Happy Days...(I like the song)

Wow. I'm going to have to ask her if she has any good Oden recipes or if she knows how make a lean mean oven biscuit!

But for your side of the table, surely you must be good at something?

Sad People

Yea I can bake and make sweets very well LOL! but as for killer meals nah, I leave that to her :)

Sad Day

What kind of sweets can you make? Cookies, cakes, brownies, tarts, pastries, pies, etc?

Bad Day

All the above hehe :)

Bad Sex (Never had bad sex but guess it is possible LMAO!)

OOH! I'm gonna have to start swapping recipes. What is your most favorite sweets to make. Cobbler.

Bad Company, (The group here)

Ya mean the band Bad Company? if so my favorite album was Straight Shooter. :) YES I am that OLD! lol

Chocolate, Cherry, Whip Cream Pies! my favorite to make, I also do them in White Chocolate :) YuMmMyYyyYy!

Good Company! hehe

I like their one song "Rock N' Roll Fantasy" also like the song "Bad Company". Gosh they had some great songs. Have you heard the remake of "Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch?

I also feel like going into the kitchen right now and making some short cake, just so I can have some comfort food. But over here it is half-past 10. Certain death in that hour. My mouth is watering.

Dead Company?

Google right now, "Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch. It is amazing! They did a very good job with it.

Red Head...(Yoko/Kimmy)

Last edited:
Nah, I will stick with the original LOL!

we are on Water and Bed now LOL! :D

Well don't forget! I'll post tomorrow to find out if you did or not.

And by the way, you left the two words at the bottom of the post. I'll start you off.

Fox Fire

Umm no on my post it was: Water Bed it was above your last post.

Fire Fox (Crappy ass movie from the 80s with Clint Eastwood)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者