Keep One, Drop One

Rally Sport.... (One of Jan's cars: 1968 Chevy Camaro RS Convertible 327)

Oh my! if it does have a 327 block in it, then how come she doesn't race or do a tractor pull with it?

Rally Vincent. (Lead from Gunsmith Cats)

uhh, you do not know much about car motors I take it? a 327 is a small block Chevy motor. Now if it was like a 427 it would be a big block motor. but for motors like you are speaking of they use supercharged 500+CID Big Blocks, Arias motors, ect. The 327 was more for the "sexy ride" now the 1968 Camaro SS had the 350 Small Block in them, there was a op for a 400 as well that 400 was also a small block version of the 400. I know my cars and motors as well :) That old 327 probably only has about 300 Horse Power, the 1969 454 Chevelle my dad has he has hopped up some has 650HP.

Jeep between your legs. (SEE! I am dead headed at the moment wrong thread to post that! LOL!)

Vincent Price

Here ya go:

327 Small Block Chevy 300HP Gas:
327vi.jpg

Arias Top-Fuel Motor 2500~5000HP Nitro Methane:
ariaseng.jpg

I know just a tinny little bit.

Why I said that was because when the 327 got designed it was made with a 4-inch bore that readily accepted big-valve heads, combined with the relatively short 3.25-inch stroke. With standard small-block 5.7-inch rods, the combo yielded a 1.75:1 rod/stroke ratio, very close to the 1.80-1.85:1 ratio considered by many professional engine builders as optimum for an acceleration engine. Unlike with the later, longer-stroke small-blocks, installing longer aftermarket rods does not severely compromise piston design.

Even compared to the 67-69 Z/28 302. It has the most horsepower per cubic inch of most small blocks.

I just now see that I have no idea what I said, but merely digging through the mush that sits in my head.

Captain Price

Yea what you can find when you search google as fast as you can is amazing for info ain't it :) COPY PASTA! lol

Price Increase

I like the pictures. I wish I could upload some of the Engine I want in the vehicle I plan to get eventually.

You make an account at ImageShack.us, then you upload the images there, then you come here and use the insert image button, un-check the box where it has you enter the URL. Done! :) you have to copy the Direct Link line from ImageShack and copy it to the Image URL box here.

Ah. Does that mean the option to "upload from computer" does not work?

Price Inflation.

No I do not think it is working, I never tried it myself, if you tried and it does not work I guess it is broken? or maybe they are trying to get it working. Not sure you would need to ask one of the MODs/Admins.

Price Lock

Thanks. I guess it's broken. I should just sharpen my programming skills and offer to fix it for them.

Price Dropping.

I hope you can go another hour and half... Cold shower works here.

I love that song. The solo right now is still to hard for me to play though. :sad:

Free Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently