I have tried over and over again to use the sav files but it keeps saying that there isnt enough room in bible black file. help please for this retarded girl?

Make sure to copy the files to the program folder on your harddisk, not the mounted disc.

Uhm, you installed the game, right? Search the folder you installed it too and move the files from the save pack in there.

Please check the installation instructions in the first six posts - there's screenshots that show exactly what to click in which order.
If you're running into an issue, it is going to be a problem unique to your system that I cannot diagnose remotely.
Last, but not least, I always recommend to install older games in a virtual machine running Windows XP for compatibility reasons.

Reactions: fguelffstan
[MENTION=100386]ultimaterandomness[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
And none of my links require premium accounts.

Reactions: fguelffstan
i think im cursed :@ :chuuni_bwaaah:ive been trying over and over to get them to download but it keeps failing and i have no idea why first i tried using the fire fox built in downloader then i tried using a internet downloader that intercepts them and does the job of the built in version and they both work wont and i have no idea why >.< :gokiko_shobon:

Might be your ISP being crap. Try using JDownloader as generally people don't have problems downloading.

got this wierd error from rapid gator

You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.
Don`t want to wait? Upgrade to Premium and forget about delays!

and this wierd link that im really sceptical about with possible viruses in it >.<

what should i do

Last edited:
RG allows one download every two hours for free users. Wait until that has expired and try again.

When I'm in free mode, I get to see a timer that tells me how long until the next download.

1st: Sorry Coro that I now in your thread a bit mess up will, okay?

2nd: Well, then...
i have no idea how to take a screen shot or i would show you

...Press in this order the buttons on your keyboard -> Ctrl + Prt Scr/Sys Rq = So have you a screenshot, where then at Paint the pic save can.

how do i find the screen shots or know if i correctly taken them

Ah sorry for the late reply, am' bit busy...

Well, anyway...

At Paint program do you find a menu/icon called Attaching (or some like that) - you click on that, then should it appear the pic what you taken have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.