Konichiwa! Um..would you spare time to read this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MimiZ

Elite Member
Aug 9, 2013
I'm so embarrassed for giving a month late of introduction here :redface:. Please take care of me, everyone~
I've been stalking ASF a year or two ago, and never done anything at all, even for downloading. I'm pretty much just passing through here. I am enthrall with otome games my friend introduce me before. So, I hope to discover more with you guys. I am happy to be a newbie member of this site. Thanks for reading.~

P.S. It's afternoon here.... :)

ASF-teamへようこそ, MimiZ!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Well, it's not really late a month later his/her intro to give - out of, if after a half- or a 1 year it make.

Reactions: MimiZ
Thank you for the warm welcome guys (or girls?)! I would quote both of you at the same time if I could. Well, the number of people welcome me didn't matters, it's your thought and small replies makes me happy. Thanks a lot! I'll be sure drop-by when I'm free to spam something, lol. Thank you for your assistance. I'll take up your offer some other times later, okay? One quick question though. Should I post something I don't understand here, or somewhere?

Hmm depends what you dont understand? We could try to help you but we may not be able to so it all depends~

Hmm depends what you dont understand? We could try to help you but we may not be able to so it all depends~

Oh, okay. I'll try to fix by myself first. Then, with desperate attempt I'll cry to you all XD when its all crumble

Welcome to ASF!

if you want just stop by our profile and leave a visitor message (VM) also feel free to request an avatar or signature from someone that does them, im aware of me, dark angel, unownHGSS and a person called neko that do them, dunno if they all do avatars though, and tip, most people with female avatars are actually male, and vice versa, but i believe nanashi is a guy

Welcome to ASF!

if you want just stop by our profile and leave a visitor message (VM) also feel free to request an avatar or signature from someone that does them, im aware of me, dark angel, unownHGSS and a person called neko that do them, dunno if they all do avatars though, and tip, most people with female avatars are actually male, and vice versa, but i believe nanashi is a guy

Ok, thanks, I will do that. Cool! Um...then I'm a girl? XD I am, lol. Thanks for the tips (good thing I said both genders. phew)

it is down to the individual but its a trend i have seen a lot, so just pick a character your happy with, i origionally went with eclair from dog days, now it elena from rune factory oceans (game), and if you just wanna chat amongst others stop by spam and forum games =D

Eek! I forgot give my thanks. Let me just click this...and done. I have nagging feeling about that. I see~ So, all this time, I'm just trying to decide which chara will be good to use. Love you avatar both of them..even though I haven't seen your previous one. Sorry for kinda spamming this? Thanks for your concern!

haha i wouldn't call this spamming we had an intro going into it 200's i think XD

Lol hmm... well.. intros is sort of a place to get to know people somewhat?~

:hi: MimiZ,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us,
:bye:

Consider the time spared. Welcome to ASF, looks like you are already finding your way around here. :)

Welcome [MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION];

Hope you enjoy in here...

Waiting chat with you.. Cyaa~~~

Yes, I love it here!
Sam just being mean to me.
Haha, another hijacker coming to greet me XD
Thanks for the welcome!

Chat all you want.
I just need to take my medicines for awhile now.

ahahha... kayyyy~`` no problem... see your avi make me remember about atelier series... :XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mothi wrote on Shine's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー