Konichiwa! Um..would you spare time to read this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Shall I bring you dinner or something?
Hey, there!
What are you doing right now?

Dinneerrrrr T~T So thats why there was so little food D: And now youre giving it to second tooo? :runaway:

Good assumption, sam.
Sorry, I'm too hungry at the moment.
Yep, second have it :D
Now, now, please don't cry.
*pats samyeung46's head*

Aww. .. poor sammy
My wallet's crying too.
I'm sowwy, really~
Don't die on me, sam!!! TT^TT

*sammy detector alert*

Eh?! :o_O:
You want some?
*munching some biscuits innocently*

greetings, fellow lurker o/

i am shiki and welcome you to AS. have fun!

Reactions: MimiZ
Er...yeaah?
Don't do that puppy's eyes on me!
I'm weak against it . .
Noo! Don't!!!

*handed fresh packed biscuits to sam, under his eye's control*

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Thank you for the welcome! :D
lol, Shiki to Shir0? :P

well.. my name was x-Shiki-x (since simply Shiki was already in use) before, but that looked stupid.. so i changed it to Shir0 :9

/me used puppy eyes and begs for chocolate~

:eek: Gyah!!!
No, not you too!
I . . I-I'm not going to give you any!

:o_O: *starts to get affected by Shir0's eyes and reaching out for personal chocolate's stash*
Huh, lucky you guys, I got some extras :D
Here you go :8

*giving a big chocolate bar to each one*
Satisfied? :whistle:

Geh, don't ask me.
Give your girlfriend or something?
It's yours now.
Take responsibility ;)

Hmm... i have a girlfriend? :o

/me finds milk and melts down chocolate bars to make hot chocolate :runhappy: Then dip biscuits in hot coco :goodtea:

How should I now?
Hey, good idea!
That would taste delicious <3

Me neither. It would be a mystery how you got your girlfriend out of nowhere then :P
Yay for chocolate!!!

Ah, I do have some pocky left.
*rummaging personal stash*
Chewing gums, juices, . . .
Oh, hey, I level up again!

Welcome MimiZ, I hope you're enjoying your stay here, don't hesitate to drop by LPW and other threads to speak with the more active member here!

And the rest of you, stop chatting in introduction thread before I get someone here to close this for abusing it. Leave it for introductions and not start a new topic here...

Thank you for the welcome!
:o_O: ... and the warning too.
Great! You better lock this thread, before it goes out of control.
I will check out your recommendations.

Thanks for your understanding MimiZ but I aren't this section's mod. As long as the naughty people from LPW keeps doing it, I have no need to close this thread.

Welcome, I read something on your profile about stalking, so I though...okey, lets do that. And thats how I found myself curiously reading myself into your intro. I see your already met some of the other familiar creatures around here, (mostly stray cats I think).

Somethings. Survival horror is >< "tha best" well one of my favorite genres at last. And I never tasted pocky before, but I was browsing online this very day for some to try and buy, no luck though. I still remember my first encounter with Resident Evil (1) I think in 1997, in my big sisters room when she was not home, man that was cool ! Especially since I wasn't even allowed to be in there xD And me and a buddy just loved DMC. (the first one also)
Especially when coming into the great hallway, and then later coming back to the same hallway as in the beginning of the game and notice SOMETHING HUGE MISSING ! awesome truly aweseome moment that was
...Medicine, hope it's ...a 'alright' one.

Lol hmm... well.. intros is sort of a place to get to know people somewhat?~
hmm I am not some policy type of guy knowing the AS policies around here, but, thats what I though also.
I was just about to say earlier before reading it all, relax and be merry in your very own intro thread or something similar. But there seems to maybe be some policies about that after all to my surprise, if I am to try and base any conclusions based on the observance in this thread so far. No idea why there would be a reason for that though.
[/COLOR]
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Thank you for the welcome! :D
lol, Shiki to Shir0? :P
hehe proves you really have been keeping tabs around here :p

//
As for all that, I'll just depart and excuse myself, since I just watched the movie "The Great Gatsby" ...And it got me in a more serious deep state of mind which I am still semi 'in' right now :1 Reminding myself to never forget the 'abstracts of Love' and always keep it deep within my heart, looking forward for that beacon of light, obscured by either darkness or fog, shining in the seemingly far distance of space and time....As a beacon of hope, and faith. Never giving up, and never letting go.

Edit: oh, and Konichiwa! or rather, konbanwa! At this hour. 

こにちは! それとも こんばんは

Last edited:
Hmm... is there actually something against talking? O.o Last thread that closed was just because they were going nuts and intro person wasnt even around =w= So it really had nothing to do with the fact that people talk in intro threads... as long as its with the person who made the thread anyway xD

Introduction thread are not here for you to casually chat about random topics here Sammy. They're here for introductions, if you want a chit chat, that's what LPW are for, why do you think we create such thing? Of course I don't have much against chatting here, but 70 odd post in introduction thread seems a bit weird don't you think? Surely enough introduction should be done by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mothi wrote on Shine's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー