KSnH (Kyoukai senjou no Horizon) III. it's coming....!!!

They better start soon xD i can't wait for the new season , even tho there is still no official annoucement as off yet nothing on their site nor twitter ... i just hope it won't be a 3-4 year thing >.<'

i think 3rd season is coming, 1st and 2nd season sold well. also the story didnt end more like they didnt want to make fake ending etc. so it was obv that they gonna continue later on on some point

Reactions: efudgewayne
They did intend to make a 3rd season. They posted in late 2012 that the 3rd season was coming soon but for now it has been a long time since I've heard any news about that.
I'm still wondering.... I'm pretty sure they will make a third season because they can't leave us with an ending like that.

So from some calcul I made on my own it's should be announced from fall 2014 to summer 2015 and should probably be released in winter 2015 or fall 2016.

But I still can't wait to see who's gonna be the main character of the 3rd season.

So from some calcul I made on my own it's should be announced from fall 2014 to summer 2015 and should probably be released in winter 2015 or fall 2016.

But I still can't wait to see who's gonna be the main character of the 3rd season.

Well, so far I know; was the production /season about 2-3 year long. - Well, then means; that the next season about at latest so ~ 2015-16 is... I'll in any case the newest annocement about KSnH3 look.

I am afraid many of us think that this series was a serious blunder..it tried to be bizarre, and whimsical and unusual and ended up being boring, confusing, and full of cliches and worn out overused cliches. It had its moments in the first season but frankly not even the fairly decent animation would rescue this sad failure. I doubt there will be a third season for most realize in the industry that this went too far with too little. sorry to say.

I am afraid many of us think that this series was a serious blunder..it tried to be bizarre, and whimsical and unusual and ended up being boring, confusing, and full of cliches and worn out overused cliches. It had its moments in the first season but frankly not even the fairly decent animation would rescue this sad failure. I doubt there will be a third season for most realize in the industry that this went too far with too little. sorry to say.

Because the original (LN) is still ongoing - It should the LN know, then know that the story not from vol. 2/C of novel ends (ep. 12 in anime) - The final volium'll finally say the story and the solution because of the confusion in the until appeared eps in the anime... - Well, give a try - it's still not end...>_>

To be honest I rather enjoyed watching the anime. Although I can't say much about the plot, I did in fact find it rather amusing and it wasn't a bore to watch. It might have failed at adaptation from novel to anime but in my eyes it hasn't failed as entertainment.

...Or that could just be my bias towards the character design speaking. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.