Latest Thought~

o.O

I read that it's almost illegal to walk around in your own house naked here. Though it's not something I would do.

Unfortunately I'm on the lowest settings. Any lower and it's no fan.

Yeah, it's me clear - it's AC. But what is, if you the AC for time to time turn out would? It would sure then not so cold in your room be, or something...:goodtea:~>

Just shot down AC is not healthy, we don't have it and is fine even if is 41 degrees outside

Just shot down AC is not healthy, we don't have it and is fine even if is 41 degrees outside

Yeah, that would also a possibility be...

...But out pure interest, okay? ...Which part of Earth live you, that so hot is? - Well, my guess would on south-east Asia fall, or so...>_>

Yeah, that would also a possibility be...

...But out pure interest, okay? ...Which part of Earth live you, that so hot is? - Well, my guess would on south-east Asia fall, or so...>_>

Actually is not always this hot, I mean that in summer gets up to 41 for like 5 days, usually is 38-40 and is very hot inside so you have to be careful when opining / closing windows, doors ...

Actually is not always this hot, I mean that in summer gets up to 41 for like 5 days, usually is 38-40 and is very hot inside so you have to be careful when opining / closing windows, doors ...

I see... You've summer? Well, I've then the guess, that you somewhere on souht-half ball of Earth live...:goodtea:~>

I see... You've summer? Well, I've then the guess, that you somewhere on souht-half ball of Earth live...:goodtea:~>

No I don't have a summer I just mention it how is in summer because he complained about AC and doesn't want to turn off.

No I don't have a summer I just mention it how is in summer because he complained about AC and doesn't want to turn off.

I see... Well, it's his decision, we've him not force, if he it doesn't want...:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)