Latest Thought~

Haven't been on Hongfire for a long time...and found out two months late that Artificial Academy 2 is coming next month!

:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:

Reactions: oilaolenm
i5co.gif

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; Just messing around with the Artificial Academy 2 Maker program. I ended up making a character who fits so many personalities (and looks amazing doing so) that I can't even decide which I prefer.

(Now if only they had private school blazers...)

[mention=9628]Ary[/mention] So it is like a design your own character/school kind of deal? Sounds like good fun.

Oh, it's by Illusion, purveyor of 3D eroge sims. Basically AA2 is the sequel to the previous entry which allowed you to create a classroom full of students and then let them loose in a Japanese high school setting to build friendships and more explicit stuff. You get one character to control on your own. AA2 expanded on this by adding teachers and a whole lot of stuff, and it's coming out next month from what Hongfire states.

Oh, it's by Illusion, purveyor of 3D eroge sims. Basically AA2 is the sequel to the previous entry which allowed you to create a classroom full of students and then let them loose in a Japanese high school setting to build friendships and more explicit stuff. You get one character to control on your own. AA2 expanded on this by adding teachers and a whole lot of stuff, and it's coming out next month from what Hongfire states.

Sounds like a crazy thing to attempt to build AI around. You know, since there isn't any 'real intelligence' behind it IRL :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12(24.09.26)? Thank you!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would it be possible to update this? Thanks as always.
Midnight Seaside to v1.04
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01004404 RJ01027218 RJ01151226 RJ01147140 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154726 RJ01152668 RJ432974 RJ01153213 RJ01147254 RJ01139844 in mexa ? thx