Latest Thought~

I've no idea. Maybe you miss me more than you think. :lmao:

:hi:

Anayomex, you and Jezebel appear to be this season's trinity of 100%, 99.9% and 99.8% activity record holders.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I've no idea. Maybe you miss me more than you think. :lmao:

:hi:

Anayomex, you and Jezebel appear to be this season's trinity of 100%, 99.9% and 99.8% activity record holders.
Hello and g'evening on your side^^!

...And this can possible be^^ - But I do think sure that this just a phase is from me...>_>

And with the activity... Well, I doubt that I it long keep can: Because it's summer-time here, what also then work time means...>_y

Anyway, what's up at you?:goodtea:~>

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Just spamming and watching downloads. Tomorrow I've got a tutorial to finish however. :cramming:

I see... Well, with your download-progress are sure not done, how I you already know... And which tutorial...?:toohot:

I see... Well, with your download-progress are sure not done, how I you already know... And which tutorial...?:toohot:

Because I went on a vacation to Thailand recently, I came back to over 70 things to download (not including anime!).

Oh, just one where I need to make a mini story explaining how to buy houses.

Because I went on a vacation to Thailand recently, I came back to over 70 things to download (not including anime!).

Oh, just one where I need to make a mini story explaining how to buy houses.

Oh, you're in Thailand, how nice (except the revolution-mood there right now...>_>) there and for you^^!

And 70+!?!?!?! - Well, I do think that your a regal of a lot/only HDDs putted is.

i5co.gif

Oh, you're in Thailand, how nice (except the revolution-mood there right now...>_>) there and for you^^!

And 70+!?!?!?! - Well, I do think that your a regal of a lot/only HDDs putted is.

We were in Chiang Mai, far north of Bangkok, so there wasn't much trouble. Still more soldiers than I'm used to though, but we were near the border with Myanmar so it's to be expected.

As for my downloads...I'm still loading, so likely it's more than that. :evillaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

asd123a wrote on Shine's profile.
manaheti wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, can you tell me the password to this rar? [RJ01150544] + DLC [RJ01216509]