Latest Thought~

hrdt.gif

Oh, then was really Jez...

...Anyway, hello and g'afternoon soon Jez...:goodtea:~>

It is me!

Hi, good evening!

I'm currently listening to a boring department conference call, as soon as it's done back to work. :dispirited:

It is me!

Hi, good evening!

I'm currently listening to a boring department conference call, as soon as it's done back to work. :dispirited:

Hmm... That sucks... Well, I guess, that you for this day with your "pain" busy be will... Well, then on Japanese: Ganbatte kure!!!

I have 2-3 hours of meetings/conference calls each work day. :dead: Most of the time I just need to attend, not pay too much attention.

I have 2-3 hours of meetings/conference calls each work day. :dead: Most of the time I just need to attend, not pay too much attention.

Well, then are you on these time (meetings/conference-time) how a android :robot:, right? - And then later feels your mouth how from a horse kicked...>_>

[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] ~ yes, I have three weekly ongoing meetings. And the rest are added throughout the week.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ~ indeed, and sometime boring and frustrating. If the conference call is related to me, then I'm prepared to talk louder than everyone on the call. However, a lot of the times I'm quiet.

indeed, and sometime boring and frustrating. If the conference call is related to me, then I'm prepared to talk louder than everyone on the call. However, a lot of the times I'm quiet.

Well, you've this job chosen, you knew that this from you a lot requires... - Hmm, but I hope, that you not too overdo - otherwise will this sometime: Than first your nerve kill, and then your life. - I do really hope, that with you not badly happen will...>_>

[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] ~ very similar to virtual classroom with viewing people's computer on WebEx.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ~ yes, I did pick this job...and also the downfall for working at home. I won't over work.

Conference call is over, need to get back to work.

~ yes, I did pick this job...and also the downfall for working at home. I won't over work.

Conference call is over, need to get back to work.

Okay, did understood...

...Well, then later and be careful Jez^^!

Users who are viewing this thread