Latest Thought~

24whfa1.png

/me uses the time machine goes back in time and kidnaps jez when she was a baby and throws her in a freezer and locks it then goes to the present and checks the freezer

hmm.........that's disturbing >.<
I probably should've thrown some diapers and a towel and clothes that stretch:emjudge:

I was very cute baby, but serves you right for leaving me without diapers and towels. However you're so mesmerized by my the sexy and beautiful body which gives me enough time to pull you into the freezer, drink your blood, and escape the freezer. (luckily, I can turn into a bat so I don't need clothes) :lmao:

I'm already back

I was very cute baby, but serves you right for leaving me without diapers and towels. However you're so mesmerized by my the sexy and beautiful body which gives me enough time to pull you into the freezer, drink your blood, and escape the freezer. (luckily, I can turn into a bat so I don't need clothes) :lmao:

you just ate my assistant :surprised:oh well he was a necessary sacrifice for your hunger~

/me shoots the bat with bb guns then has another assistant act as ralium and throws the bat in the stove then turns it on~

hurry up and turn into a girl I'm getting hungry and...

/me takes out his camera and gets ready :nosebleed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779