Latest Thought~

/me shoves a bottle of red wine down a rabbits throat

I'll force them if you shoo them~

Its not that they dont trust ralium though they probably dont~ The collars are just set to teleport them away whenever anything ralium related is nearby =w=

/me cries in sorrow then puts a collar around [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; neck and sets it to teleport away from samy and the rabbits

also its an electric collar so if she touches it she'll get electrocuted......maybe to death... >.<

reset their collars so that they won't teleport away from me or I won't take her collar off

/me hits jezebel with a whip while speaking:lmao:

/me cries in sorrow then puts a collar around [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; neck and sets it to teleport away from samy and the rabbits

also its an electric collar so if she touches it she'll get electrocuted......maybe to death... >.<

reset their collars so that they won't teleport away from me or I won't take her collar off

/me hits jezebel with a whip while speaking:lmao:

:nyanmusu_what: Samy I hope you have the master code to deactivate the collar.
Samy! Oh no, he went to class again.

Another idea.../me turns into a bat, so the collar slips off without me touching it and flies away from Ralium...(whip?!)

oh don't worry the collar adapts to your body and changes with you transforming into a bat

oh cute what a small collar:laughpanda:

now allow me to feed and hug the rabbits or I shall have you shocked until you get burned
/me hits the bat with a whip:evillaugh:

oh don't worry the collar adapts to your body and changes with you transforming into a bat

oh cute what a small collar:laughpanda:

now allow me to feed and hug the rabbits or I shall have you shocked until you get burned
/me hits the bat with a whip:evillaugh:

The collar is defective, so I don't get burned; however, it still needs Samy's master code to get it off of me.

/me flies too high so Ralium's whip can't touch me :nekopara_laugh:

actually sam doesn't have the master code I made the collar myself :lmao: you see its a special collar I can take it off if you'd like just let me get near these rabbits :evillaugh:

/me throws cheese on the ground as a bait to lure the bat

come little bat I have a sweet gift for you:traitor:

nope nope

*jezebel teleports away from samy

remember you and the bunnies can't go anywhere near her

What is going to happen to me? Samy, I thought you had the master code to deactivate the collar!

Just put the rubbery stuff over the collar and get rid of it? =/ Since it cant shock you after =w= Wear rubber gloves and take it apart~

I guess ill go find the code if all else doesnt work... =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts