Latest Thought~

I´m doing well so far.....how are you ? nice weather here so i was outside and enjoyed a cold beer with some friends.

Oh, good to hear that of you... Well, we had as well an awesome sunny day - did with the animals played a bit... Otherwise, is with me fine as well... And, what you're doing now?:goodtea:

Oh, good to hear that of you... Well, we had as well an awesome sunny day - did with the animals played a bit... Otherwise, is with me fine as well... And, what you're doing now?:goodtea:

well i´m playin lot of older games lately....and tryin to get into those siggy stuff finally.have lots of anime on my to do list and not even the newer ones...so time is what it´s all about these days.Did a lot of Job searching too and i´m really looking forward for weekend to finally get some sleep....

well i´m playin lot of older games lately....and tryin to get into those siggy stuff finally.have lots of anime on my to do list and not even the newer ones...so time is what it´s all about these days.Did a lot of Job searching too and i´m really looking forward for weekend to finally get some sleep....

Hmm, enjoy the game then...!

And did you GIMP downloaded for siggy making?

Well, this season has an punch of good anime series, where then yeah, it's hard...

Job searching...>_>???

Well, this season has an punch of good anime series, where then yeah, it's hard...

Job searching...>_>???

yeah tryin to get into GIMP as you told me once it´s a good one to start with....and yea you´re right,this season has some good ones worth watchin but still lackin time....and finally i need a new job.working at a hotel now but im not really happy....have no car atm and working place is far away,and my new chef de cuisine is well...a douchebag.Hope to find a new job before summer.

Job searching...>_>???

yeah tryin to get into GIMP as you told me once it´s a good one to start with....and yea you´re right,this season has some good ones worth watchin but still lackin time....and finally i need a new job.working at a hotel now but im not really happy....have no car atm and working place is far away,and my new chef de cuisine is well...a douchebag.Hope to find a new job before summer.

And, how far are you with GIMP gone yet...?

Yeah, there are more than 10 anime series, what I like - But I've me as well due lack of time to 10 anime series limiting...

Ah, I see... Well, then I wish much succes for you...:goodtea:

And, how far are you with GIMP gone yet...?

Yeah, there are more than 10 anime series, what I like - But I've me as well due lack of time to 10 anime series limiting...

Ah, I see... Well, then I wish much succes for you...:goodtea:

well....i hope to have my first siggy ready on friday or saturday.....and beeing limited to 10 series seems legit.hope to finish at least 2 series this weekend.and there is still Project Kanojo.....

well....i hope to have my first siggy ready on friday or saturday.....and beeing limited to 10 series seems legit.hope to finish at least 2 series this weekend.and there is still Project Kanojo.....

Oh, I'm then for that voltaged, looking forward...xD

Because it's already hard 10 series to keep in this season - I'm happy for the anime-series offer in this season, but it's somehow also pervert much series...>_>

Oh, really... What's up with the neighbor of you?

Oh, I'm then for that voltaged, looking forward...xD

Because it's already hard 10 series to keep in this season - I'm happy for the anime-series offer in this season, but it's somehow also pervert much series...>_>

Oh, really... What's up with the neighbor of you?

it´s so cool you remembered the neighbour story ! you´re da real MVP nashi sama ! and well i like her and we i think she like´s me too....but i think i´m friendzoned by her....she is beyond my reach...i mean i knew that since i first saw her but i thought maybe...maybe i can do it.i failed....badly.

it´s so cool you remembered the neighbour story ! you´re da real MVP nashi sama ! and well i like her and we i think she like´s me too....but i think i´m friendzoned by her....she is beyond my reach...i mean i knew that since i first saw her but i thought maybe...maybe i can do it.i failed....badly.

Lol, this me now too much...#^_^#

And, failed...? Was you probably too direct...>_>???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)