Latest Thought~

Short said: Father from possible several women, and is emotionless at some situations, and most (This got longer now than short...) of his family is ill/sick - And this bothers you???
hmm... I didnt understand, nevertheless something bothers me about death as a whole, dont like that thing
:nekopara_puzzled:

hmm... I didnt understand, nevertheless something bothers me about death as a whole, dont like that thing

Ah, okay...

Well, like so cruel it sounds: The death belongs to the life/nature - If this doesn't give would, then would the population on the Earth over-dragged...>_>

Ah, okay...

Well, like so cruel it sounds: The death belongs to the life/nature - If this doesn't give would, then would the population on the Earth over-dragged...>_>

well maybe if the universe was designed smarter for life beings instead of a whole lot of nothing(space+uninhabitable plants), we may as well have an endless earth instead of an ever expanding "WhatDoYaCallIt"(universe), in that scenario there is no need for death really.
:nekopara_sigh:
p.s: there are some creatures on earth that are actually considered immortal, so death doesn't count for everything =/

well maybe if the universe was designed smarter for life beings instead of a whole lot of nothing(space+uninhabitable plants), we may as well have an endless earth instead of an ever expanding "WhatDoYaCallIt"(universe), in that scenario there is no need for death really.
:nekopara_sigh:
p.s: there are some creatures on earth that are actually considered immortal, so death doesn't count for everything =/

But the fate didn't so made, we've it unhappily accept...

And yeah, like trees (What about thousand of years old be can); followed viruses (Like trees); and then turtles (What some abot 300 years be can).

But the fate didn't so made, we've it unhappily accept...

And yeah, like trees (What about thousand of years old be can); followed viruses (Like trees); and then turtles (What some abot 300 years be can).

I wish I was a turtle....
Imagine how much posts I can
do on ASF in 300 years, walking
on the keyboard will be enough
forget about words and sentences...

I wish I was a turtle....
Imagine how much posts I can
do on ASF in 300 years, walking
on the keyboard will be enough
forget about words and sentences...

Hmm, then would you the life veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow enjoy, and 300 years on ASF? Well, due lack of speed at turtles, would you probably on the same level in thing posting in my level be.

Hmm, then would you the life veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow enjoy, and 300 years on ASF? Well, due lack of speed at turtles, would you probably on the same level in thing posting in my level be.
meh, your right...watching TV than?
:nekopara_pleased:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts