Latest Thought~

And my senses saying me that Ken was... And lol, not a Sith, but a medium... Hello, and what's up?:goodtea:

hmm...ok right now.watching Bayern - Porto game now.Have some issues with inet so watching anime is not possible....how are you ? is weather nice at your place ? it´s awesome here lately....hard to choose between stayin home (anime,games...) or go outside (girls,cold beer and...did i mentioned the girls ?...) ... :D :gokiko_sweat:

hmm...ok right now.watching Bayern - Porto game now.Have some issues with inet so watching anime is not possible....how are you ? is weather nice at your place ? it´s awesome here lately....hard to choose between stayin home (anime,games...) or go outside (girls,cold beer and...did i mentioned the girls ?...) ... :D :gokiko_sweat:

Ah, then enjoy the match!

Hmm... Again a problem with the net, that you not able are animes watch?

And we've also an great weather here - about +20°C...xD

And with me is it OK.

Ah, then enjoy the match!

Hmm... Again a problem with the net, that you not able are animes watch?

And we've also an great weather here - about +20°C...xD

And with me is it OK.

watching anime is limited to the ones i have stored on my hd´s.....have some free time now so i really wanted to watch the new stuff on my to watch list.hope to get my new wlan stuff delivered next week.nice to hear you´re fine ! hope wather is fine on weeken cause a new beer garden is opening on saturday....:8

watching anime is limited to the ones i have stored on my hd´s.....have some free time now so i really wanted to watch the new stuff on my to watch list.hope to get my new wlan stuff delivered next week.nice to hear you´re fine ! hope wather is fine on weeken cause a new beer garden is opening on saturday....:8

I see, and I hope for you that you it soon get... Hmm... Dunno if you have or know, but I remember that Pro7Maxx for midnight (today: 0:00) 3 anime series announced have: HOTD, DxD (1st season seems) etc. ...

Yeah, beer wouldn't bad...xD

I see, and I hope for you that you it soon get... Hmm... Dunno if you have or know, but I remember that Pro7Maxx for midnight (today: 0:00) 3 anime series announced have: HOTD, DxD (1st season seems) etc. ...

Yeah, beer wouldn't bad...xD

yeah i know...problem is i don´t like...no...i HATE german dubs....They recently released german dubbed clannad....i almost cried.they really,really fucked up.....and cold beer yea....that´s it :) :chuuni_salute:

yeah i know...problem is i don´t like...no...i HATE german dubs....They recently released german dubbed clannad....i almost cried.they really,really fucked up.....and cold beer yea....that´s it :) :chuuni_salute:

Ah, I see... Well, to be honest, the german dubs are really crappy - But this can maybe, because I with the Japanese more spoiled are meanwhile... But rather the 1st thought counts...

Ah, I see... Well, to be honest, the german dubs are really crappy - But this can maybe, because I with the Japanese more spoiled are meanwhile... But rather the 1st thought counts...

I started with dubbed DBZ,Sailor Moon,Ranma 1/2 etc in my childhood but as soon as one gets into otaku world and start watching sub/raw stuff there´s no way back.....

y7c.gif

I started with dubbed DBZ,Sailor Moon,Ranma 1/2 etc in my childhood but as soon as one gets into otaku world and start watching sub/raw stuff there´s no way back.....

Yeah, for me are the German dubs meanwhile alien, I can't myself going back...xD

what about anime aired in your country ? how is dub ? just asking......

Well, I've rarely at hungarian-tv-channels animes seen, mostly at RTLII, VIVA and M-TV until 2008~9 around. But otherwise the works of Toriyama-sense: From DB until Blue Dragon - and Pokemon, Yugioh! etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779