Latest Thought~

Daijoubu desu, shinpai shinaide kudasai....dealing with really slow inet today,tried to login for about 3,4 hours.how are you ? weather here is nice...summer is coming....:8:whistle::D

Daijoubu desu, shinpai shinaide kudasai....dealing with really slow inet today,tried to login for about 3,4 hours.how are you ? weather here is nice...summer is coming....:8:whistle::D

Nara, yokatta da zo...xD

Ah, I see, weel, you'll soon an faster net get^_^

And I... Well, except that there as well summer like weather have (What actually awesome is!!!), I stucking at an new siggy...>_>

Nara, yokatta da zo...xD

Ah, I see, weel, you'll soon an faster net get^_^

And I... Well, except that there as well summer like weather have (What actually awesome is!!!), I stucking at an new siggy...>_>

well i tried to get into GIMP for some time...but then again it´s hard to get some source material with 19kb/sec....hope i´ll go back into as soon as i change my provider.Your work is great ! (as always) i really hope i can match up with your or unown-sama´s work one day....

well i tried to get into GIMP for some time...but then again it´s hard to get some source material with 19kb/sec....hope i´ll go back into as soon as i change my provider.Your work is great ! (as always) i really hope i can match up with your or unown-sama´s work one day....
Well, after your first own made siggy gets really easy with the usage of GIMP then, so was also at me so...^_^

Hmm, have you maybe an pendrive or an external HDD? Because if you have, then can you probably at Cafe or at another places, where internet service offering the materials for GIMP temporary to download (so long you not the new internet gotten have), and then home to PC/laptop upload..

And, ah lol... I've still a lot learn as set maker, my way isn't still done...xD

Well, after your first own made siggy gets really easy with the usage of GIMP then, so was also at me so...^_^

Hmm, have you maybe an pendrive or an external HDD? Because if you have, then can you probably at Cafe or at another places, where internet service offering the materials for GIMP temporary to download (so long you not the new internet gotten have), and then home to PC/laptop upload..

And, ah lol... I've still a lot learn as set maker, my way isn't still done...xD

i hope next week i get my new wlan stuff from my new provider so it won`t be a problem anymore....i had many gigabyte full of anime stuff to use once but i formated the hdd before securing the stuff....foolish me...but next month i have some more money to spent so i plan to buy 2 new huge portable hdd for all my anime,manga,games etc stuff.

i hope next week i get my new wlan stuff from my new provider so it won`t be a problem anymore....i had many gigabyte full of anime stuff to use once but i formated the hdd before securing the stuff....foolish me...but next month i have some more money to spent so i plan to buy 2 new huge portable hdd for all my anime,manga,games etc stuff.

Ah, I see... Then are you even for the upcoming century ready with the new HDDs...xD

Ah, I see... Then are you even for the upcoming century ready with the new HDDs...xD

i hope so,...i finally want to secure all my animes.who knows what anime the german dub industry will ruin next so its good to have the sub/raw material if everything is going wrong in the future ...:D

i hope so,...i finally want to secure all my animes.who knows what anime the german dub industry will ruin next so its good to have the sub/raw material if everything is going wrong in the future ...:D

Well, it's always good an backup to have for bad time...xD

Well, it's always good an backup to have for bad time...xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!