Latest Thought~

But this calling earth warming: It'll hoter in the future...xD

And do you still living in an apartment with your friends?:goodtea:

Oh yes it will get hotter. I hibernate in the fridge in the summer.

No im back home now ^^, It was only when i went to IT school away from home. Been working here for maybe 7-8 months now.

Oh yes it will get hotter. I hibernate in the fridge in the summer.

No im back home now ^^, It was only when i went to IT school away from home. Been working here for maybe 7-8 months now.
But then don't forget the timer for the fridge set, otherwise you'll at next ice age wake up...xD

Ah, I see... Well, home is always better... And you're collecting still the Bleach masks and the like...?:goodtea:

But then don't forget the timer for the fridge set, otherwise you'll at next ice age wake up...xD

I'll wake up the the next ice age to rule it. The Last Viking. That's a movie title right there.

Ah, I see... Well, home is always better... And you're collecting still the Bleach masks and the like...?:goodtea:

I got a display katana, not sharp ^^

I'll wake up the the next ice age to rule it. The Last Viking. That's a movie title right there.

I got a display katana, not sharp ^^
Hmm, I think that I about that movie something heard have, should actually awesome be...

Ah, cool... Wanna this sometime in HQ post?:goodtea:

I can post it in HQ when i get home ^^ It's not Ichigo's sword tho.

Is okay then... And didn't expected that Ichigo's sword be should, other swords are also interesting...:goodtea:

Edit: Am' now OFF... - Later guys!

Last edited:
Nothing of the sort. Just a file downloaded at great expense of time. :goodtea:

Instant noodles...truly a meal for those in need of a quick one.

Nothing of the sort. Just a file downloaded at great expense of time. :goodtea:

Instant noodles...truly a meal for those in need of a quick one.

Dreaming about South-Korean dishes (anything works for me) especially spicy hot soups with bamboo shoots (of some kind), which I wont have -- until I learn to cook dishes properly.
:puniko_lookaway:
Maybe I will try that later on, when I've gotten more motivation between my brains = the kitchen equipment's.

Last edited:
Hmm... I don't see until now an difference between BD and TV ver...>_>

hmm speaking of food.... I forgot I didnt eat today like a normal person... I wonder if it will affect me tomorrow again :chuuni_peek:

hmmm..... I wish I could but the roommates are not here and when they will arrive they will cause a rackets, if I will sleep with breaks like that it will only make me more tired for tomorrows work :sigh:, need more coffee....:chuuni_fuwa:
plus need to say hi, :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]