Latest Thought~

The World needs someone to create a new Source Code....a reboot seems not enough,the´ll fuck it up again ....

Edit : konban wa Sensei !

Edit2 : FrankCorp should be excluded by developing this kind of Code...

1st: Konban wa wa ga tomo...!

2nd: Well, it'd at least better be, as it now we having...>_>

3rd: I refuse FrankCorp products - due several scandals like the VW company now having...

Dont give a pan or anything related to cooking pls

tumblr_m1jvrcfym01rreoa3o1_500.gif

Everyone wants to fight the ISIS....then Russia seems to support Assad´s regime,The US doub´t Russia´s efforts on fight the IS,while Russia say´s there is no solution without supporting Assad...What the Fuck is going on here ? children are dying,thousands of refugees are heading towards Europe while Europe now is thinking about fortify it´s border´s...while still selling weapons destabilizing this region...again.what the fuck is going on here ?

Everyone wants to fight the ISIS....then Russia seems to support Assad´s regime,The US doub´t Russia´s efforts on fight the IS,while Russia say´s there is no solution without supporting Assad...What the Fuck is going on here ? children are dying,thousands of refugees are heading towards Europe while Europe now is thinking about fortify it´s border´s...while still selling weapons destabilizing this region...again.what the fuck is going on here ?

Bunch of cowards and an army which keeps getting bigger and bigger.Countries should help each other..turkey now has more than1million terrorists in it.Poor people are dying each and every day...I hope there wont be a big war..

Bunch of cowards and an army which keeps getting bigger and bigger.Countries should help each other..turkey now has more than1million terrorists in it.Poor people are dying each and every day...I hope there wont be a big war..

I mean i´m just so dissapointed by all those shit....I hate to see how Erdogan is trying to make himeself a King like despot fighting everyone who´s against him while there is so much brave resistance amongst the people don´t want him to be....Mustafa Kemal would be ashamed of ! But it´s not just about Turkey....I mean it seems like People forgot what the World Wars/Cold War brought to mankind.It´s naive and childish to think Politicians around the world would see it like we do but it make´s me so angry and sad the powers that be learned nothing from the past.....

How to have a good morning.

Open Pokemon theme song every single day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nirvana123 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, could you please reupload this game on rosefile or katfile ? The file for part 4 was not found.
Thanks in advance!
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01156819 RJ01159619 RJ01137639 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153741 RJ01150488 RJ01139283 RJ01141860 RJ01141753 RJ01138072 RJ01137641 RJ01137000 in mexa ? thx
Deladela2000 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, Otokonoko! Can you reup 110503?