Latest Thought~

tumblr_mj24a9KIwm1s1aupwo1_500.gif

Damn process queue is too long, and today's not even done yet. :wtf:

Let there be light.

Onwards christian soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont really need to =/ It doesnt actually bother them that much as long as its not on purpose.. Sort of creates needless work to just drag them over for every accidental double post... If its a new person, just a reminder would suffice..

You dont really need to =/ It doesnt actually bother them that much as long as its not on purpose.. Sort of creates needless work to just drag them over for every accidental double post... If its a new person, just a reminder would suffice..

Then I was unlucky :wasclose:

Shi is more strict about it than the admin are =/ Admin only ever had one case where they bothered... because someone was abusing it =w=

I like how he's so strict though lol xD

yea,now that Im thinking..I like it <_<

after diabolik lovers even I felt my blood was getting sucked xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.