Latest Thought~

Heh... I have my flaws as well... I feel that you are more accepting than me..~

You're a great friend to have >.< I feel like you're really my brother when we say imouto and otouto to eachother :3 My brother would get jealous haha :P I'll be forever on your side otouto! :nekopara_hug:

SALAD FIGHT! /me throws chicked salad

Not potato salad?
526105.png

/me throws potatoes

how heavy my cat is sleeping on me, not sure if i should be mean and shove her off :casserole:

You're a great friend to have >.< I feel like you're really my brother when we say imouto and otouto to eachother :3 My brother would get jealous haha :P I'll be forever on your side otouto! :nekopara_hug:

Heh xD I could say the same for you~ Possibly closer than my actual sister since personality differences..~ Hopefully yandere genes dont run in the family then :akazukin_tehee: And you can come to me if you need anything as well~

Food Wars Second Season premiers on July 2 YAY!
then again it's still not Free! :dispirited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!