Latest Thought~

Hate... It spreads much quicker I guess... and its harder to get rid of... love takes time... which just leaves with hate more time to spread... sighs... why cant people just be happy...

I know what you mean. That's why it was sad reading the article but knowing it's true.

Even in my Psychology classes we've talked and debated about this...in the end hate is more powerful than love.

5583681.png

I know what you mean. That's why it was sad reading the article but knowing it's true.

Even in my Psychology classes we've talked and debated about this...in the end hate is more powerful than love.

Ahh... psych classes get quite interesting..~ Was wondering how a minor in psych would be like x3

Heh... really is quite sad though... we know we should try to love... yet hate is just the easier option...

Ahh... psych classes get quite interesting..~ Was wondering how a minor in psych would be like x3

Heh... really is quite sad though... we know we should try to love... yet hate is just the easier option...

I completely agree, but look around us and watch the news.

Minor is psych learns a lot without having to do many of the lab work or you can just take psych classes for the hell of it. You learn a lot about yourself. :puniko_think:

I completely agree, but look around us and watch the news.

Minor is psych learns a lot without having to do many of the lab work or you can just take psych classes for the hell of it. You learn a lot about yourself. :puniko_think:

News is... only making the problems worse... they always have negative stories... positive stories are much rarer.. I wonder how the argument would work in canada though? Considering how they are just nicer as a society..~

I think Ive taken two psych classes so far xD Philosophy is also an interesting class to take~

News is... only making the problems worse... they always have negative stories... positive stories are much rarer.. I wonder how the argument would work in canada though? Considering how they are just nicer as a society..~

I think Ive taken two psych classes so far xD Philosophy is also an interesting class to take~

Hmm...I'm not sure if it's society or not that makes a difference. Hatred is all around us and many of it has to do with anger within. Ahhh, makes me sad to think about which is the reason why the article made me think.

I've takes at least three psych classes, but my sister graduated as psych major. So, understanding how the mind works and why people do things is always our favorite topic of discussion. There has been many arguments mostly because her theories are based on the mind and how people think. While yes, I can agree but some theories are not always black and white, so I just add some gray to the mix and turns into an argument.

Hmm...I'm not sure if it's society or not that makes a difference. Hatred is all around us and many of it has to do with anger within. Ahhh, makes me sad to think about which is the reason why the article made me think.

I've takes at least three psych classes, but my sister graduated as psych major. So, understanding how the mind works and why people do things is always our favorite topic of discussion. There has been many arguments mostly because her theories are based on the mind and how people think. While yes, I can agree but some theories are not always black and white, so I just add some gray to the mix and turns into an argument.

Hmm... but even their news seems to be quite peaceful in comparison... if people surround themselves in a positive environment then there will be less hatred~ Everything can be solved through comparatively positive means and not devolve into the arguments over the smallest displeasures...

Heh... I usually take the middle route for better or worse..~ It tends to be the safest path where extremes can compromise..~ Painting the world in black and white tends to create biases that fall short of the truth... Had quite the unpleasant encounter with a buffoon who tried to categorize me with what little he knew... basically every word that came out of his mouth was a waste of time spent listening...

I wanna go outside since it's finally like a real summer.
I don't wanna go outside since it's too hot.

._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx