Latest Thought~

Being image detective and also starting collecting properly images, not just randomly.
If only I got the time for my own drawings too, bit bothering maybe.
Quote of the week: ''The God rays are coming out of the earth!''

''Hey it's not bad, just like indie death stranding right?''
- Australian guy.

Oh dear I need new phone, my last one dropped into beer pint, well hey at least the music was pretty fun. There was a pleasant turn out of Rhapsody fans.
The choir guy started to do Pavarotti impressions so what ever, all-good Turilli didn't disappoint, but where was his pianist guy?
Haven't been at concert in 5 years so this was pretty new to me, we were like Swedish fish in the tincan, so so. Arcanum (Da Vinci's Enigma) was best new song display there.

Last edited:
Illustrator hunt going as normal, been non-active for last 8 months in that department.

Enjoying fancy dresses in baroque style and Japanese visual kei.
I want a guitar player plushie, that looks like Hisaki. Enough said.
:nyanmusu_sparkle:

Death was not the end of everything, perhaps you can start your life over somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)