Latest Thought~

Friday's my birthday!

Maybe I'll give myself a surprise party. ;)

Celebrities become politicians by utilizing the proportional representation of the electoral system.

Just saw it for the first time. Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is a pretty good movie!

If you say not many people who left the company and went independent succeeded, show me the data, their plans, and how they failed.

I was involved in a crime and almost got killed, but I was able to escape death by the skin of my teeth.

Beat Angel Escalayer and Beat Blades Haruka on GOG? We've gone far since the old days. For the former, it took me some time to realize what the name of the evil organization meant. :goodtea:

One night, in a shady restaurant, there were three doctors stuffing themselves with shark.

I helped that engineer, even though I don't like him, because I thought it was the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Weekend Getaways with PakRooms

Looking for a quick escape? PakRooms offers great options for weekend getaways. From serene retreats to vibrant city stays, find the perfect place to unwind and recharge. PakRooms makes short trips enjoyable and effortless.

walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193