Latest Thought~

Just realized that i have a day off on tuesday. It's about time that i answer on two emails then. Wonderful with a day off especially since I'm stressed all the time. Maybe i should tell the person that there was one email i never got an answer on... Just maybe... Hopefully i won't get three emails back. Takes two hours to answer each email, that's why i hate to answer on them. I get so damn stressed...

Just realized that i have a day off on tuesday. It's about time that i answer on two emails then. Wonderful with a day off especially since I'm stressed all the time. Maybe i should tell the person that there was one email i never got an answer on... Just maybe... Hopefully i won't get three emails back. Takes two hours to answer each email, that's why i hate to answer on them. I get so damn stressed...

Yeah but the shows that you really care, and I'm sure they appreciate it :).

I wish it was raining, and I was was on an empty street so I could sing "singing in the rain".

Yeah but the shows that you really care, and I'm sure they appreciate it :).

I suppose... except that one email is about Religion and the person is trying to teach me. Don't really think that the person are happy about getting an answer on that email every 20/30 days.

lol hey sam its been forever since iv been on so i just wanted to drop by and call on some help for my psp games

Lol ok xD Hmm... and not much thats happened with meh... or at least not atm anyway~ Hopefully...

I miss you too :runhappy: Actually i was wondering where you disappeared off to a couple days ago xD Though i guess thats just a coincidence~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

pokiller wrote on Shine's profile.
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen-san.
Could you please reupload this game? Thank you in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1261635/
ninnikuryona wrote on ahohelppls's profile.
ᕱ⑅ᕱ ♡ pat ‧₊˚ ✩
(๑•ᴗ• )づ__∧ pat ˳
(つ  /( •́‧̫•̀ 。) ♡ pat
しーJ (nnノ) ⋆
ahohelppls wrote on ninnikuryona's profile.
:lovestruck::lovestruck:
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01149547 in mexa ? thx